Hi all new to this forum

Hey everyone, just joined the forum, thought I’d reach out to everyone and introduce myself. I’ve been growing for about 2 years now, as a hobby and for personal medicine. Learned a lot since I started, but always looking for new outlets of information. I’m currently testing a couple strains for some breeders, and on the side, working on my own crosses. Here are a few plants in my current grow.

The first is Cherry Garcia x Peanutbutter Breath photo

The second is a cross of Cabernet x Anvil F6 Auto

Thanks for reading! Looking forwards to growing with you all!

38 Likes

Looks awesome!!..and your auto looks bulky as eff!!
Well done!!!

2 Likes

Looking good! Welcome to OG! :v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Thank you very much, I’ve been having some success once I switched to Coco. But I have credit the breeders on this one. They were/are amazingly easy to grow. The CG x PBB is now a 4th generation clone. Been keeping it around for a while.

3 Likes

Just to give an idea on the size of those colas.

21 Likes

Hey welcome to OG @trainwreck420 and thanks for all the pics!

1 Like

very nice looking work :slight_smile:

very glad you joined

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

3 Likes

Very nice. Love the colors. Definitely pulling a chair to watch.

3 Likes

Looking great. Welcome to a wonderful place full of awesome people.

2 Likes

hello trainwreck420 welcome to this great family … i really like autoflowering compliments for your Cabernet x Anvil F6 Auto …

2 Likes

Nice work, @trainwreck420! Thanks for sharing.

Oh, and welcome to overgrow!

While a breeder can create some great genetics that are easier than others to grow, they can’t create fool-proof genetics. I other words, I don’t think you’re giving yourself enough credit. Trust me, it’s not difficult to get disappointing results from awesome beans if you’re not doing a lot of things right, or doing just a couple things very wrong. You obviously have talent, and we look forward to you sharing them with us!

2 Likes

Love the buds in that last picture! Good job

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @trainwreck420! Thanks for sharing some eye candy. Nice grows dude!

2 Likes

Lookin dank af👍

1 Like

Wow! Thank you all for the warm welcome. I look forward to sharing more with everyone. And thank you @Purple-N-Hairy, I really appreciate the compliment. I still feel like a novice, and consider myself one. I do baby my plants though, I’ve been caught talking to them when I thought know one was around :joy:. This is still very new to me and so much more for me to learn!

6 Likes

Nice work! Lovely buds!

1 Like

Welcome to Candyland…damn dude nice plants please stick around and tell us more.

2 Likes

Welcome and nice !

1 Like

Welcome to the OG FAMILY!!!
Good looking plants man.
There’s a lot wonderful people with lots of knowledge here and of positive vibes.

1 Like

Welcome man.

Recent joiner with a similar experience in growing.
Some seriously nice buds you got there too.

Love to share experiences with you and the people here. I feel my growing is still very much a learn-as-i-go experience sometimes and these guys have been a great help…

:vulcan_salute:

1 Like