Justa few of my previous grows and all were quite nice

I’m new here and wanted to say hello and share a few of my girls.

19 Likes

Welcome aboard!! Those are some beautiful looking plants you had. Hope you stick around, it’s a very friendly place.

5 Likes

I appreciate it and plan on being part of the community.

3 Likes

Put on some old flip-flops, make yourself at home, all family here. Mi casa…you know the rest. Everybody will be around shortly. Your girls/ladies look mighty fine. Don’t be a stranger, stay safe, and, as I always say, be well.

5 Likes

Welcome to OG. Some nice looking ladies what strains you got going there.

2 Likes

Welcome to the OG family you will love it here.Lots of friendly kind generous folks here…Lovely looking ladies your displaying.Make yourself at home and happy grown.

Cheers
Smkn

1 Like

Welcome Dcoolbreeze1, nice plants!!!

2 Likes

they indeed are quite nice :slight_smile:

thanks for the look

Dequilo

2 Likes

It was a variety including ww, gg4, one I named from some bag called it Purple Monster. I enjoy the indica variety mostly.

1 Like

Love the tub lids as trays! Starting my first grow here I couldn’t find anything, today bought some round saucers but they take up too much space- square floor with round saucers, you know? Walking around the garden store I didn’t see much, but I walked by the storage tubs and thought of that.

1 Like

Another tip is I bought 20/24 inch saucer trays from home depot/lowes and they are the clear plastic ones that are very inexpensive.

1 Like

I don’t know if I want a tray this thin any bigger, these don’t seem that durable, I was going to go heavier maybe the $2-$3 range for my end size of four 12” pots. Or just a couple lids.

But yeah- floppiness aside I like my 77 cent 10” saucers.

Welcome! Looks nice over there! What was the plant in the 3rd photo if you don’t mind?

Cheers

Not sure, could have been Pine Tar Gush, Bison Breath, or Lavender. I really should keep better records but life happens all too often… Lol
Thank you for the like.

1 Like

I know all too well how it goes haha :slight_smile: