Holy's Garden (Part 2)

Yeah, I thought Rarebuyers was different… FJ got his from Xochi, and Rarebuyer got his from Origins TK select, and they both believe theirs is “the one”… FJ because its directly from XOCHI and RB because its directly from Origins :sweat_smile::joy::man_shrugging:

6 Likes

I would really appreciate that @BuckBreeder

2 Likes

Fuck, so there’s name games with triangle too? Smh

2 Likes

There is name games with everything :disappointed:

3 Likes

I will dig through my stash tomorrow and see if i have them. Pretty sure i still do.

2 Likes

Look for sacs haha.

Just kidding around. I flowered three Headbangers a few years ago and didn’t have any issues with herms at all. I know Holy did with his, but I didn’t have any issues with mine. The smoke was really good, too, although not “Sour Diesel-ish” at all.

Here’s the thread if you wanna take a look: Karma Genetics Headbanger, Rare Dankness Starkiller and Moonshine Haze and GPS California Cannon

7 Likes

Gave it a read. Looks fantastic, definitely more on the heady sour og side of things.

3 Likes

Interesting! My original one came from FJ a few years ago. Before he did all the HLVD testing. I didn’t see that 7 bladed version from him until later. IDK if or anything happened in between there or not :man_shrugging:

So far this rarebuyer version is looking pretty much the same as my original cut. See if that continues. Some minor leaf things stick out to me but could be from the obvious water/nute issues. See if the stem rub changes as she gets into flower too.

7 Likes

I kept mine pretty dang stress free and still got herms everywhere. The males would throw hairs out of the balls or have both balls and calyx, usually in veg. Rest made it to week 2-3 of flower before they did it.

6 Likes

Damn! I don’t mind intersex males (pls don’t flame) but intersex females is definitely no good

3 Likes

Just keep an eye out :wink:
At least a few have found some stable ones.

3 Likes

I believe they may both have the same cut, but neither would admit it. I haven’t seen a side by side grow, but there was a lot of discussion on Leet’s old Discord server a while back which make me think there is an actual difference… In different grows (FJ’s pix vs. Rarebuyers pix) the TK origins cut “appeared” to have rounder tops vs FJ’s clearly triangular tops. :man_shrugging: But they were grown in different environments so there was no actual validation of any true difference

8 Likes

I’m so glad I don’t need to babysit these folks anymore or their customers :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Are you sure you really miss it? :joy::joy:

4 Likes

I am glad you are free from the negative aspects of that service too. It was a positive and thriving forum for free speech, but then the overly-uninhibited ones opened up a pandoras box which contained a black hole that consumed everything :sweat_smile: :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Farmer joe pointed out to me it was a mistake mixing friendship and money.

I can’t say he was wrong, even though I’ve made some amazing friends and connections thru that experience.

People just don’t respect each other online unless they’re forced to, and there were many factors that compromised the integrity of the whole situation.

5 Likes

When the moderator team has strong attachments to the clone vendors, or similar scenarios, that’s a recipe for failure

2 Likes

Well I should hopefully be getting my original one back at some point here. I’m not changing anything for this run of the RB TK compared to my others so just have to see what happens I guess. I’ve grown mine enough I should be able to tell a difference before then. Ive already thought so since the day I got it but it is mostly the same too. Big thing was the stem rub being off. See if more time on my feed and flower changes that or not. If it doesn’t start smelling like the original one I’ve had, I know it’s different. Don’t need to see anything else :joy: see which one is better tho :eyes:

10 Likes

This is all sounding VERY much like the story when you first ran the cut that you got from me (from FJ). You waffled back and forth for a good while thinking it was and was not the legit cut. Maybe that means since you’re having the same feelings again about this Rarebuyer cut you got from me, that it is indeed the same cut. Just a theory! Seems pretty much the same to me so far but won’t know until it’s flowered and smoked. Excited to have you run it before me!

10 Likes

Yeah definitely same kinda deal :rofl:
Just wanna be sure :grin: it DOES look the part so far.
Definitely find out soon :wink:

6 Likes