Holy's Garden (Part 1)

Lol, now I just need to think the way you do about cultivation and I’ll be growing the best plants of my life! :laughing::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Damn man that Triangle Kush looks strait :fire: would you by any chance want to trade me a cut of that? Or is available in seeds somewhere where you got the genetics? I can imagine the chem taste that’s going to come through on that one! Beautiful!

2 Likes

You can get TK from a few places. Clones are available if you know where to look and CSI Humboldt sells s1’s. In fact I just picked up a pack last week.

3 Likes

That TK looks righteous. Nice work man!

4 Likes

Ok so 2 questions for you @HolyAngel .

Rez changes…how often and how do you feel about changing the rez in general? I have always had a hard time changing out perfectly good nute filled water. That is unless I am having a problem.

Water temperature, I also use pool shock but I mix 1.6 grams in about 2 cups of water and throw it in a 80 gallon rez every 4-5 days. My water temps run hot though, mid 70s. How do your temps look?

4 Likes

HA, have you checked out this stuff?

edit… I figure it might be a good thing for you, in your circumstances of rot and such happening to you so often. It might save a lot of plant/buddage, if you tried it.

5 Likes

I change the res once a cycle or so. Or if it’s just completely out of whack like high EC + low pH and basically full, time to drain and reset it.

Temps are generally whatever the tent is. 70-75ish since it sits on a cold concrete floor. Pool shock is the calcium hypochlorite that I use so both the same there :wink:

I have and even had an argument in there about it but my understanding is adding calcium hypochlorite to water with a pH less than 7 means you have mostly hypochlorous acid. If pH is above 7 then you have hypochlorite. Hypochlorous acid converts to hypochlorite above pH 7. Hypochlorite converts to hypochlorous acid in water with pH less than 7 with the help of some acid. Ya know, like pH down… I’m in hydro so pH is always 5-6 so I should be good. Regardless, I haven’t had any issues doing it this way for years.

12 Likes

I think what @JohnnyPotseed was trying to say was that the hypochlorous acid could help against budrot when sprayed in late flowering.
Pls correct me if I’m wrong…:sweat_smile::pray:t3::v:t3:

5 Likes

exactly lol

5 Likes

ah that would be cool but, I don’t wanna spray anything on my plants. Especially my flowers.

I very rarely spray stuff only in veg, not in flower. If it needs sprayed down in flower due to bugs/mold/whatever, its going in the trash…er… compost.

13 Likes

It’s totally organic and harmless, cuz. But hey I only suggested it trying to help give you some solution other than losing your gals.
I know you put a lot of work into em.

11 Likes

right I hear ya bro, I super appreciate it :heart:
But with the mold all inside there on both of them, I don’t want to risk that. No way it can get inside and around every bracht, its not like the mold was just on top of the flowers. It was buried in there, on every leaf.

I always try and make sure I can miss a run or so and still not run out. Could’ve lost the whole tent and I’d be fine, just sad lol.

18 Likes

Damn sorry man, I had a good bit of the outdoor kryptonites get mold on the inside like that but it was forsure the less healthy plants and we were pretty dark and rainy around flower time last year.

6 Likes

Bleh… (Here’s one of those “mistakes” @Foreigner)
It’s official. I’m taking a flowering break for the next month or so once these two Triangle Kush come down here in a couple weeks.

I did some digging with the microscope last night and one of my mom trays had spider mites. Guess I didn’t get them all when I was cleaning up the bandaid haze cuts :sweat: Big TK mom infested, salvia plant infested. Both TriForce 1 and 4 I had just put into flower came from that tray, so they had spider mites too. Bagged and tagged it all, not fucking around :pensive: Both Triangle Kush’s in flower are still pristine at least.

I had just put a tray right next to the big TK mom’s tray a couple days ago, with 3 small TK clones and my one and only TriForce 4 plant, now mom. So all those got spider mites too but only just barely. Sprayed them all down with Azamax last night and this morning as that’s what I have available. Thinking about just doing azamax dips :sweat_smile: while I wait for this other stuff to arrive

Rest of my trays look pristine. Veg tent looks good. So that’s good… I might be losing my chosen NL2 girl, sadness, but the male is doing great. Think I still have 10 beans left :thinking: Oh and that Bandaid Haze Church cut is really doing great now too. Just going to cycle some veg plants/clones around for the next couple months while I get everything cleaned and reset…

26 Likes

Damn bro you’re having a terrible summer, may your luck improve

4 Likes

Sorry to hear this buddy…
When the going gets tough, the tough get going!
I’m sure you should get through with those mites.
Praying and hoping the best for you always.:green_heart::v:t3:

4 Likes

Shit man you’re getting beat up left and right. Sorry to hear.

I got mites once because I was foolish enough to set up a cloning tray in my front hall right next to all the outdoor shoes.

I think you’re right not to fuck around with them. I grabbed a garbage bag and just threw everything away. It was ugly. I could see them marching up the stems in formation with military precision. Fuckers. I’m lucky they didn’t spread further.

8 Likes

Man that sucks. Hope you eradicate those little fuckers. They’re out in force this year. I’m still salty about not having any Orange Verde to smoke because of them. I wonder if it’s worth pH’ing the mix before you spray?

7 Likes

This is some Afghan a friend gave 4 seeds I got 2 females out of it

11 Likes

Thanks guys! Definitely been a rough summer this year :disappointed:
This fall/winter going to rock tho! :muscle:

Probably a good idea :thinking: I can’t say I’ve done that though. I’m sure the azamax will kill all of them. Going to do another spray down in a week or so and that should do it. Then I’ll have that other stuff from the YouTube video that for sure doesn’t have pyrethrins in it.

19 Likes