Holy's Garden (Part 1)

Hi H.A.
Wow this thread moves very fast I missed a lot
Catching up now always liked your work. Thanks for sharing.

Funny i use the same reservoir lol it’s cheaper then the hydro store res

Paps

8 Likes

Like this

This is why some plants herm in my setup :sweat_smile:

I’m keeping them wet like it’s a jungle and some of these like it dry like the desert.

18 Likes

That would be great, if you don’t mind sharing.

3 Likes

I don’t mind. I’m about to head out the door. If you don’t mind, send me a PM on Sunday with your address. Guessing somewhere in Texas… hopefully US anyway.

4 Likes

the local growgen has to store them outside, they want like $250 per tiny tray but they have graffiti on them. i think its a corpo company policy though and they always have somewhat damaged ones next to it available for free if youre handy. just a thought if the need should arise.

3 Likes

Have you considered this for a rez? Its got wheels, it’s much better constructed then the storage chest shown and it fits through doorways.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Toter-48-Gallon-Black-Rolling-Outdoor-Garbage-Trash-Can-with-Wheels-and-Attached-Lid-79248-R2200/322453237

That chrome bar in the front means a possible leak? This one did not have that-

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Rubbermaid-Roughneck-45-Gal-Vented-Blue-Wheeled-Recycling-Trash-Container-2149498/316790901#overlay

I briefly considered those but they’re not fitting under the table. Now you need to figure out pvc fittings, gaskets, more head height for the pump to deal with. The storage tote only needs a hole cut out in the lid and maybe 2ft of 1/2 inch tubing. It sits directly under the table.

11 Likes

yep i alwats wanted something like this https://www.peaveymart.com/animal-equine/animal-care/stock-tanks/40-gallon-poly-oval-stock-tank/260606?sourceCategoryCode=
they have some that are 10 to 12 inches high. when every inch matters. (least what all my exes said when they left me) double the price of the totes but i know people who have used them.

will have to read up on the chloro hypo thing for when i get my tables back up and running. also glad jacks 321 now has a zero nitrogen base

2 Likes

Ooh yeah, something like that stock tank could definitely work!

4 Likes

So I went to really look over the Triforce #1 girl since she was at 62 days and looking good. Almost time to chop and…

Mold. Fucking mold all in there from that 5 day power outage :pensive:
Didn’t see any seeds either :expressionless:
Time to bury another plant in the compost :bouquet::skull:

Least got new TF1 and TF4 flowering now and still have flower left from the last run.

I scoured over the two triangle kush’s and I cannot find a single spot of mold anywhere inside nor outside of their flowers. Seems that Kryptonite male was not mold resistant and uh, definitely passed that on to at least some of the offspring. The TK has fatter flowers than the TF1 does and no issues :pray: :pray: :pray:

14 Likes

Dam that sucks all that work to have a power outage screw things up.

10 Likes

Yeah bit of a bitch to be honest. I’m at least glad I should have enough of both, and definitely enough TK to get me through until next TriForce harvest. Need to get another TK or two into flower soon…

I did hit one of the TK clones in veg with the STS Thursday night. Should hit her again tonight.

One of the branches I snipped off my SSDD girl and stuck in a root riot, before I put the whole plant back into veg, has rooted thankfully. Got that planted. Still needs to reveg though :pray:

And here’s some slightly blurry Triangle Kush pics to brighten the mood

Day 68 in a 1 gallon pot
1689426003000 1689426009000 1689426018000

Day 62 in a 1/4 gallon pot
1689426035000 1689426042000 1689426050000

61 Likes

fuck. bad news sorry bro. hoping no more surprises for you. keep your head up

6 Likes

Dropped my first clone of TK in flower last night, can’t wait till it’s done and I can smoke this famous strain

7 Likes

Totally recommended! As you said, transplanting becomes a 2 second process, with zero plant stress. I run sprout bags, then half gallon biodegradable bags, and then transition to air pots.
Airpots go to living soil fabric pots for final transplant. So I never have to invert a plant, or worry about getting it out of a pot.
Loving the convenience, and the root systems!

8 Likes

Do you have a link for the woven seedling bags?

4 Likes

Hang on.
gardtree Small Grow Bags for Plants 3.1 * 3.9inches 400PCS, Non-Woven Biodegradable Plant Nursery Bags for Succulents Vegetable Flower Seedlings White https://a.co/d/6uor6xY

You can also find them on the Temu app for hella cheap.
There are a wide variety of sizes if you don’t like that one, but it’s what I use.
The half gallons are from AC infinity

8 Likes

Thanks I’ll check those out! Ordered some more air pots just before I saw your post. Going to have to make another order. I’m liking the idea of the biodegradable bags. Cleaning all those 3x3 plastic pots is a PITA lol. Those bags are cheap af too

6 Likes

Yep those are the same ones I ordered! Great minds :wink:

6 Likes