Homemade Strains Thread

She’s a pretty one

2 Likes

that’s cool I’m a big fan of Ken’s work. I used to get bud and clones from his dispensary in san jose.

I guess you probably got the PPP pollen from doug dawson’s grow?

I crossed the PPP to bodhi’s guava hashplant a few years ago using lefthandseeds’ pollen collected from the original PPP seeds sourced by @Hashtree. It hasn’t been grown out yet but I think it has potential.

7 Likes

she may be small but she’s a beaut :green_heart:

1 Like

Yeah, that was pollen from Doug. I’m a fan of Kens GDP too, looks to be some nice phenos in these f1’s. Intentions were to find a nice purp in these.

3 Likes

Those look like some strange dart accessories?

3 Likes

All 8 seeds sprouted…4 MTP’s & 4 DK13’s…

18 Likes

So here is the BBM x EKC, about five weeks of flowering, just gave her last top dress today, she’s fast all right, but hopefully she’ll put abit of weight on her bones in the next few weeks…

18 Likes

Let me introduce my homemade crosses
I’ve as a mother a cut of a strain called Killa Bees F2 (dj blueberry x oni trop. cookies), it was made in 2020 by reserve genetics, from brazil.
so I made some crosses with her

First called Blazing Bees, it’s a cross with the tangie male from dna genetics
it gave me sativa learning plants (70-75days), citrus smells and sweet tangy taste, with frosted purple buds, full of hapiness and euphoria vibes

Then I made the Killa Bees BX (blazing bees x killa bees f2)
purple buds, black leafs, awesome fade
sweet and rotten smell, equalizes my thoughts and made me more sociable

and finally i found a nice male of (karma headbanger x arjan exodus cheese) and hit the polen in the same mother Killa Bees F2 to create the Cheesybanger Bee
vigorous hybrid plant, nice yeld, smells like sweet skunk, brighting buds with a little purple fading

all the seeds above was spread out for some friends in brazil
it was the best lesson I learned with the og comunnity, spread out with love what you loves

it’s all folks

46 Likes

That cheesebanger sounds awesome! Those all look great. Which was your favorite?

1 Like

I had a pack of oni white grapefruit kush a while back made really tasty grapefruit buds .
So your oni trip cookies cross I bet is quite good.

Your plants are looking excellent.

3 Likes

The Vietnam Thunder Fucks are doing great…my farmer buddy just sent me this picture.

28 Likes

You have the most well “Seasoned”jars I’ve ever saw it’s like looking through a rusty screen door at hazy green sunset in those jars.You must grow some extremely resiny plants I’m really liking your Vietnamese black crosses and btw how did that 15 yr old pollen chuck go so far?Quite a feat in itself when ever anyone mentions pollen storage I always drop your name.

4 Likes

Thank you, I wont know about the 15+ y/o pollen till harvest time all my budz are always sugar coated…when I grow dope I don’t go by videos or books because I do a lot of experimenting and from my experience, I’ve been growing since I was 16 in backyards and condo roofs…I think my budz are very sugar coated because of the nutrients that I use…Technaflora BC nutes kicks ass and will always be my go to nutrients…

Btw, I’m hoping to get a clone of my Vietnam Thunder Fuck strain back some day…

19 Likes

Always good to read the new things going on with you @PhilCuisine and I currently have 3 no e healthy clones so I’m going to keep it going and I just say the word and I will be there for sure and I’ll post some pics after ligjts on but WOW I’m getting some great smells and can’t wait to smoke some and I have quite a few beans from the 4 branches i dusted with the Bogglegum so it’s going to be interesting I also have a little kit fot making feminized seeds and I have this for my grow space

plus I have this in Old Reliable day 11 (double grape x 3 Bears OG) x CDLC cross auto fem Happy Growing The Doc

14 Likes

3 healthy clones of what?

2 Likes

The VTF I took before it flowered and I pollinated it so it’s still the same cut from u but I just took new ones off the one I successfully revegged so it’s your baby and I was trying to make sure that I had the VTF before I did anything to it because of how great it was so yuppers they’re not from the one that flowered instantly but the last one I was able to get 3 good cuts and they have roots starting so I am ready for u whenever Bromigo and it’s just been a GREAT time growing it especially the almost double serrated leaves and it’s just a lot of fun to grow up not a demanding but I want to grow up some outside next year so I have been watching and listening and starting to clone something if I grow it because u never know when you get that keeper like the VTF and I’d be honored to get your baby back to ya

4 Likes

I’m one of your biggest fans Phil

1 Like

What’s your poison, Sativa or Indica?

1 Like

Sativas personally myself kudos on that technaflora Fert that’s I name I haven’t heard since the hood old BCuzz days.Really good shit I remember a small bottle lasting me forever.

1 Like

Yuppers @CapnCannabis I am an OG member because of @PhilCuisine AKA Bromigo or as I call him Phototron Phil The Tron Guru lol but he’s been a big influence on my growing and now I have the bug and anytime I’d post something that I had questions about he’d always chime in and at least point me in the right direction if needed but I have been growing in a Phototron for 3 years and I just started getting a little griw room but he’s a great dude to have around and a better friend thank you Bromigo The Doc

one’s that is rooting the other 2 are ready to gor white bumps and I will grow up and clone more VTF farm and some VTF x Bogglegum seeds hopefully

18 Likes