Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)

Welcome to OG @Budgus :+1:

5 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Budgus!

4 Likes

welcome to OG budguz! :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG, @Budgus! I know we all hope you enjoy your time here!

I admit, this very thought crossed my mind too…

4 Likes

@Budgus, welcome to OG.

6 Likes

Welcome to the OG!

I was taking a looking at your favorite strains and saw you had Cheesybanger Bee from @ervasagrada I figured they must have directed you here.

You are going to :heart: it here!

8 Likes

Welcome to OG !!! @Budgus :v:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Budgus @sayrum & @thainer .

4 Likes

Hello friends, thank you for the warm welcome.

Whoever said @ervasagrada was right, a brilliant person, but I also can’t help but mention my friend @Fpunk and @weedcvlt.

In them I see the inspiration to be a polem chucker, but I’m still just an apprentice

12 Likes

Big @Budgus welcome to OG and thanks for the words brother…

This forum, its administrators and its regulars are fantastic people, you will enjoy it…
Lots of valuable information…

6 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @ervasagrada @FPunk @weedcvlt and @Budgus. Nice to meet you all.:peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Welcome all new comers to OG. Now that you 🫵 got a ticket :ticket: to The Greatest Show On Earth :earth_americas:! You need to strap :seat: in for the ride :roller_coaster: of your 🫵 life and are now welcome to step inside for the show :circus_tent:! :tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap: 🫨 :ok_hand: :+1: :facepunch: :sunglasses: :santa::christmas_tree::snowman::v:

5 Likes

You are right my friend.
I am voluntarily a “tester” for @ervasagrada, before that I basically cultivated strains of dubious origin.
I am immensely grateful to him for that.

From his homemade crosses I have already planted Cheesybanger Bee, Killa Bees, Dead hot Strawberries, and currently Blazing Bees and Stupid Blue.
Simply the best strains of my journey.

9 Likes

Hey Everyone! Midwest enthusiast/hobby grower happy to be here! I do free consulting for medical and small-scale family grows in MI and try to go to CannaCon in Detroit when its there. If you’ve been there and worked a display we have likely met!

I’ve got 15 years of growing experience and love helping other people grow their best buds sustainably. Looking forward to hanging out in the outdoor grow forums sharing pics, advice, and ideas.

19 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @ThePotanist!

5 Likes

Welcome to OG !!! @ThePotanist :v:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG, @ThePotanist! This is definitely the potty place! No, wait, that doesn’t sound right. Weedy, this is definitely the weedy place. Nope, not quite. Well, I’ll work on it. In any event, welcome!!

4 Likes

Hello I’m new here still trying to figure out how to do things on here

14 Likes

I hated the UI when I first found OG, but once you get used to it, it works quite well. And there’s more traffic here than IG and they won’t block you for talking cannabis.

:space_invader: :space_invader: Welcome to OG!

5 Likes

Welcome to OG, don’t worry you will soon get the hang of it :+1:

6 Likes