Homemade Strains Thread

Best way to do it. To many additives cause issues. Simple nutes o2 and water and good light :+1::+1::v:

3 Likes

U got the hookup!

2 Likes

Vietnam Thunder Fuck

26 Likes

awesome sounding name, the plant is cool too haha

2 Likes

Check out the over lapping leaves,
Dirty taxi x Stardawg

25 Likes

Looking great! Thank you.

1 Like

from top dawg? how is that one? was it the female in the cross?

@supershitfuck yes believe so.
Fist go at it so good so far.
I think Dirty male, but @Emeraldgreen would know for sure.
cheers, Hapi

1 Like

@supershitfuck the female is stardawg and the male was dirty taxi from top dawg.
Happy to answer any questions

4 Likes

sick, how were those? assuming you had females? and hows the stardawg female?

Stardawg is great. Clone I was given years ago. Big stinky good yields potent.
Dirty taxi I got 2 males and 2 female. I ran them both once and got nothing but good feedback on them. Solid frosty buds definitely smelled chem in there. Got sick and lost her.
Hope that helps
@supershitfuck

5 Likes

hell yeah! what “cut” of stardawg do you have? i know there’s 3 i know of

I been thinking :thinking: :thought_balloon: what would be a fire cross I can work up in my inventory?

(WR x (G13 x XJ13) x GR) and call it Grimlock then cross Dragon’s Blood Hashplant with *Grimlock to create Kratos

…this is gonna take awhile.

Oh and that’s (White Rhino x (G-13 x XJ-13) x Ghost Rose)

2 Likes

I was told it was Corey but who knows. It’s a beautiful cut

2 Likes

I had hard core nutrient lockout on clones during veg due to me not checking the soil ph. Since they were clones I took from a previous grow, I knew how they would taste and effect me. BUT after I got the nutrient lockout under control and went ahead and flipped to flower and grew them out, they no longer tasted or effected me the same as the run before. Has anyone else ever notice this phenomenon?

GDP x PPP My first round of hunting these beans are coming to an end. First attempt at any breeding. Intentions are to come out of this with a really nice stromg purp pheno. Getting some nice purple fades so far.

Going to move forward with this one for sure. No the purp im looking for but the smell takes over the room, fruit and berries. Words can’t describe the fruitiness.

Then on the last plant this run, have some very young flowers trying to express some purple I think.

37 Likes

Beauty plants can’t wait to see the fall
Colours come Out. Nice job. Sounds like a good project to watch.

4 Likes

Really nice job! Love me some purple buds. Great project!

3 Likes

Matanuska Thunder Piss and DK13 are the strains for this SWC/TRON indoor winter grow this time around…again I will let mother nature sex them for me as usual in my enclosed front porch…

15 Likes

what gdp did you use? where did you get that stock?

whose PPP did you use?
did you use ppp pollen from one of the overgrow seed runs? or did you grow it and select a male?