Homemade tools

My first pipe, was homemade with various metal pipe parts, it was 12 inches long and had multiple bud chambers, multiple colors from other peoples pipes.

2 Likes

The lightbulb is more of tool for ā€œotherā€ products lolā€¦bet it works OK for hash though haha.

Ugh I wanna party.

3 Likes

I used to make the lightbulb vapes with glass straws from the science lab.

They never burned right, either it got burnt or didnā€™t cook most of the bud.

And forbid setting down the bulb on a glazed table and melting the table.

3 Likes

Tin foil bowl a battery or chapstick and a pencil. Disposable pipe lol va donā€™t play but we only have 12 days until home grow is legalā€¦

2 Likes

7th grade art teacher let me make a pipe out of clay and fire it in the kilnā€¦ Lasted 7th, 8th, and 9th grade. Could fit an 8th comfortably in the bowl.

6 Likes

I liked my art teacher when I was in 7th grade, but I seriously doubt that she wouldā€™ve been helpful if I asked her about building pipe for smoking weed. Noā€¦my buddy and I had to come up with our own plan. Turns out, we werenā€™t the only ones to dream up this contraptionā€¦

Hey - donā€™t knock it. It worked. It was cheap and easy to build. It meant nothing to throw it away and we could always build another. lolā€¦we starting keeping empty rolls, so there was always a fresh replacement available!

BTW - the thought of putting flame to aluminum foil and inhaling it today is frightening!

5 Likes

She was awesome, had her all 3 years of middle school. Canā€™t remember her name, but her middle name was zebra. Really cool old hippy lady in the mid 90ā€™s, the type to sit the class down and start a conversation with ā€œI ever tell you kids about the 60ā€™s?ā€

6 Likes

Virginia? I see your name is blue Ridge.

1 Like

I would say a few foil pipes. But only if I couldnā€™t find anything or just trash something fast. Made a cool one out of a snuff can. Bamboo was my favorite. Clay pipe sounds cool. I like cool things. Made one out of a liquor bottle once. Wasnā€™t to hard. Couldnā€™t ever do it again.

2 Likes

Used to cut the tops and bottoms off of mountain dew cans, duct tape em together, then insert a bowl made out of a socket and a piece of metal pen. Made a decent disposable bong. And of course the pop can.
grab a can of soda, tell your friends parents your going out for a walk (when kids played outdoors :roll_eyes: )

2 Likes

Hell still remember my first joint, must of used 4 papers trying to get tight enough. And I was using the ā€œdollar billā€ rolling machine method

2 Likes

lol here in brazil the only way there is to use a lamp is to use it with marijuana or hash I think :thinking: :wink:

2 Likes

I do like the brass. Love glass the best. I smoke out of a bong.

1 Like

First piece was a glass dropper with the rubber piece taken off. Was a nice little one hitter. Used to sit around making random bowls just cuz we were bored

3 Likes

Yessir born and raised lol. Iā€™m in northern Virginia are you from va? Iā€™m 20 minutes from skyline parkway

2 Likes

Iā€™ve made plenty of bamboo bongs lol these kids today probably would pay for one lol

2 Likes

I remember doing that, and we used a paper clip to push out ash and push forward herb

2 Likes

I find it ironic too cuz my edc setup is a dugout with chillum thats not far off from same size/style

1 Like

Aluminum foil rolled in a tube, bent on one end to make bowl and help restrict hot ash from flowing in the lungs. Good timesā€¦.

2 Likes

@Blueridge Yeah we made a few bamboo bongs. Also made a lot pvc plumbing pipe bongs. A lot of scrape we found in construction dumpsters was perfect.

3 Likes