Homemade tools

What is your first smoking tool? Your first home made pipe or something.

3 Likes

Mine was anything out of bamboo. I did the apple thing. Some other air fittings or pipe fittings. One thing. A roach clip on the end of a stick of the long passing on the couch. @DougDawson @anon98660487 what do you think?

4 Likes

I think my first was the pop can with holes poked in it. Tried them all after that.

9 Likes

Oh yeah I remember the aluminum can, my first was pipe fittings with the screen from the kitchen sink. Another one was an old socket, made a nice chillum.

7 Likes

An apple lol my mate work make these crazy apple pipes back in Ireland ,one time use

6 Likes

Avocado, ice pick and my snorkel

6 Likes

Mine was actually pretty nice looking, it was a socket that fit into the rubber of a spark plug wire with a chrome tube. Put a screen in the socket and toked away for years on my little black n chrome pipe.

Honestly have no clue whatever happened to that thing. May have to build another just to have around for nostalgia lol

3 Likes

2L pop bottle, ducktape & bread bag = bong

3 Likes

A modified 40 Amp copper Geophone clip.
BU-27CG-2T
Used to come to town with a few those during crew changes. :sunglasses: :call_me_hand:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

My first pipe was a brass pipe handed down to me from one of my friends. Also one of my early experiences smoking herb was out of a gravity bongšŸ˜Ž

2 Likes

Two CO2 cartridges welded together.

4 Likes

i think my first smoking device was a glass spoon pipe i got for free with my first seed order. i lost it but i know where it is in the lake.

8 Likes

After someone linked it here for a hash pipe entry, I was cruising Wikipediaā€™s pipes, bongs, ectā€¦
this is supposedly called a ā€œlungā€. YMMV.

3 Likes

They were called chutes in my area. Was not my first nor preferred method but definitely the most common amongst the people with whom I smoked. I guess they were just more economical than papers and could be crudely fashioned with recyclables.

One of my first tools was a 2L bottle cap fitted with a glass slide and bowl. It was easy to conceal and allowed chutes and pails to be smoked in relative luxury.

3 Likes

Good stuff

1 Like

Zebra pen, inner parts removed, with the metal cap turned backwards and crammed back in. Makes a serviceable one-hitter if youā€™re poor and 14.

7 Likes

my first ones were like this:

but sometimes i did what @vernal said.

5 Likes

Damn this is how far weā€™ve comeā€¦ :thinking:

I canā€™t even remember :thinking:

The absolute first toke was on a grocery receipt(back when it was paper & purple ink) of my friends stepdadā€™s mex.(not your cousin-in-lawā€™s sistaā€™s baby mama Tracy)

Dudeā€¦ WTF?! :thinking: You were ALREADY HIGH! :rofl: WTF is that all about? Show us some other engineeringā€¦ :microscope:

Because America: 1 gallon milk JUG, yes, a real f*cking jug, the proper way to carry milk, eh, & skip the bag, just blast that mā€™fer! :laughing: We even made a dude take a whole clove cigarette in one hit. :man_shrugging:

That sounds like a prison thingā€¦ :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :poop:

:evergreen_tree: :smoking:

7 Likes

Its a line from the movie Half Baked

5 Likes

What can I say, I went to school in a crappy neighborhood and smoked with low-rent types. No idea why they were called parachutes.

My favorite low-rent innovation to pair with the bottle cap bowl was the waterfall. Take a 500mL plastic cola bottle and burn five holes in the bottom. Put the bottle in a jug of water, affix the bottle cap bowl, and lift the bottle out from the water as you spark the bowl. The resulting smoke is then enjoyed by sucking an inch of water through the bottom of the bottle then again lifting the bottle from the water for some intense bubbling action.

4 Likes