Homemade tools

My mustard bomb Power Hitter.

4 Likes

I made a bong out of 1" pvc with a bottle cap base, wax and electrical tape.
The bowl was a one hitter of an old US Bong that had broken.
I had that thing forever but I have no idea what happened to it. probibly 1975 or something…

1 Like

Toilet paper roll steamroller. Cut a bowl size hole in toilet paper roll. Cut a square of tin foil bigger than bowl hole and sink into hole with foil overlapping the tp roll and tape. Poke holes in tinfoil. Get your 13 year old self blasted off your Dad’s weed

3 Likes

Its one of those emergency tools and had no bowls, papers or bongs laying around…we did that when we went on a camping trip during our high school years…we always had toilet papers though.

1 Like

Had many stupid ones through the years. The absolute most ridiculous was a culligan water jug, cut in half.

Bowl on top.

Used a hot tub to make a water pulled lung/gavity type bong.

Was a huge bowl, maybe 3 or 4 grams into it.

Was a dumb waste, but so ridiculous it was fun.

3 Likes

I made a scraper out of clothes hangers. Use the thicker ones for strength. I put different tips on them. Pointed tip was most common. I made them p shaped with a long tip 5 inches, so I could grip it. Pliers to cut and bend and a file.
Also a long j bend on a clothes hanger for cleaning the inside curve on a water bong, but then using the thinner hangers for that. Then I made wax plugs to melt onto bong slide tube hole to hold water during cleaning.
In canada I seen a guy put plastic pop top on a light bulb to catch smoke coming off a joint. That felt weird to use as the j is inside the bulb.

1 Like

:sunglasses: yessir, done that plenty.

Any of the bottle brushes I found were either too big or super wimpy like a wet feather.

Can’t recall whether I used paper towels or rags or scotch pads…

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

2 Likes

When I was 16 I made one out of a 5/8 socket and some quarter-inch copper tubing. Worked great for me, but other people weren’t into the heat and particles. :rofl:

1 Like

I think I’ve got the classiest homemade piece, hands down

I made two of these from a pair of absinthe bottles with a friend years ago

3 Likes

An apple a day… :stethoscope:

:joy:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like