Hoss 48hr Seed Auction

3 Likes

Dang this was a nice lil auction i spaced out on!

@hoss8455 are the box sets still available?

Nice scoops errbody that usefull pack is gonna be special @btygmo

-JAYY

4 Likes

@hoss8455 @Boozer
100$ on lot 1

4 Likes

Good luck, brother. I won the last round… Super excited about it !!!

1 Like

Right now, I’m just trying to make sure I get my T-shirt order in. I think it’s the last day today for the opportunity !!! Good luck everyone!!!

1 Like

Under 8 hours left on these. I must say at the moment they are all steal-of-a-deals.

5 Likes

Lot #2, Bidding for $85

I’m sorry @Ashley, last auction I got outbid and forgot to come back to raise it before closing time.
Here’s to @hoss8455 putting on these excellent auctions - lotta cheddar going around here! :cheese: :seedling: :money_with_wings:

3 Likes

good luck :+1: @emeraldbullfrog

1 Like

@Boozer @JAYY_2the_R-O_WHAh @hoss8455 with apologies, I will put 200 on #1.

10 Likes

Well done bro

1 Like

I can’t find Salmon River OG at any banks anymore

3 Likes

$100 on lot #2 please. thought I was done but second thoughts

2 Likes

I debated selling the salmon river. Should be some great Bubba types in there.

7 Likes

my whole reason for coming back… looks amazing from pics ive seen and seems to be good for pain :grin:

2 Likes

30 min!

Current standings:
Auction 1: Highest bidder: @BasementGardens at $200.

Auction 2: Highest bidder: @Ashley at $100.

Auction 3: Highest bidder: @Amendment3 at $80.

6 Likes

Auction 3, bidding for $90
@hoss8455
@Amendment3

Edit: @Ashley I was about to bid again on Auction #2 for that Salmon, but you said you’re in it for the pain relief. Me too, as I’m a med patient. But then I looked at Dynasty’s page for Birds of Paradise and I saw that BoP also has the medicinal qualities that I’m after. As fun as it’d be to get into a bidding war, I’d rather see people get the relief that they need from whatever ails them.

That said, I hope to see pics of that Salmon River OG on your own thread here one day! :cowboy_hat_face:
Tag me when you decide to grow that one!

4 Likes

hey thank you I appreciate that so much. I hope those work out for you :pray: Sorry for taking those but I definitely will open up a grow log once I grow them!!! I am so excited !!

2 Likes

I hope the Salmon works out for you, too! No worries at all here, I don’t feel that anything was taken from me. (Opposite actually, I kinda took from Amendment3 at the very end…)

No matter how it goes, that’s a few extra clams to help out Boss Hoss when he needs it. Plus the Cheddar Box Sets! :star_struck: Yowza!

1 Like

Box set arrived today. This is over the top @hoss8455, binder and everything. Gonna feel spoiled that all the “big name” seed makers don’t include so much detailed info on their breeding stock.

The large photo of the Cheddar Skunk #11 male is an extra bonus :+1: I’m gonna find a special place for this. And one day it’ll be on the wall when I start my own pollen chucking to learn how it’s done.

Can’t wait to grow out some of these Cheddar Skunk crosses. It’s gonna be hard trying to choose which one to do first :v:

26 Likes

Ya, that’s how @hoss8455 rolls…above and beyond! Nice score!

5 Likes