Hoss 48hr Seed Auction

Congrats to all the winners! And thank you boss @hoss8455 for putting on this fun auction. Best of luck and I hope you raised all the funds needed for this round!

4 Likes

Congratulations to the winners!! That @hoss8455 chedder Genetics binder is absolute gold by the way. Keep them close because someday you’ll be happy you did.

4 Likes

My dream is to nail a keeper from his work, everything he does is straight solid and from the heart, I believe in karma, those things follow up so I know there’s love in those beans !
Thanks again to Hoss da boss for kindness unmatched !

5 Likes

Did you guys enjoy this? Would you want to see another auction?

11 Likes

Yes sir !!! Thank you much @hoss8455 !!! Did not expect to win … Still wrapping my head around your work amazing sir… too much good stuff thank you.

3 Likes

Gonna do some more auctions.

All auctions come along with a Cheddar Skunk Hybrid Boxset

Auction 1: Mothers Milk Combo (MM/Wookie & MM/88g13HP) + CS11 Boxset. Current highest bidder: @BasementGardens at $200.

Auction 2: Salmon River OG + CS11 Boxset. Current highest bidder = @Ashley at $75

Auction 3: Birds of Paradise + CS11 Boxset. Current highest bidder: @Amendment3 at $80.

All auctions start at $50. Buyer is responsible to pay $10 priority ship inside US. Auction will end at 5pm EST Thursday

Cheddar Skunk 11 Boxset Info: Cheddar Skunk #11 Project (BHG 2024)

13 Likes

OMG !!! @woodenShampoo !!! Your chance brother !!!

1 Like

This one will be interesting!
There’s always blood in the water when bodhi stuff comes up :shark:

1 Like

Gonna get it started for my brother Hoss da Boss if y’all don’t mind :grin:

Auction #1: 60$

Auction #2: 60$

3 Likes

Man I had mother’s milk one time and loved it.
I’ll go $75on lot 1.

2 Likes

I’ll bid $60 on #3 Hoss :+1:

1 Like

A little over a day left on these 3 auctions. All under a hundred dollars including 12 packs of Cheddar Skunk #11 hybrids and their respective Dynasty or Bodhi packs.

7 Likes

People are sleeping on this hardd !

3 Likes

All solid options.

What forms of payment work?

Paypal venmo zelle or cash app. @Amendment3

3 Likes

I’ll bid $75 on #2 please. thank you for this opportunity!!

3 Likes

I will bid $80 on lot 3.

Edit @pixie65 sorry.

4 Likes

I have been watching just to see who wins all these gems so I can keep an eye out for there garden thread lol!!! Good Luck everyone!!!

1 Like

bump, don’t sleep on this !!!

The cheddar skunk set alone is an absolute trove and jam packed with a ton of awesome crosses - If I didn’t already have one I would be all over this :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes