Hoss Giveaways

LOL, don’t sweat it @Movement13, it happens all the time. Heck, everybody has my address :rofl:

4 Likes

Peace brother! @Movement13
:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

nice address 742 evergreen terrace springfield
@Movement13

2 Likes

Lmao best spot in town :laughing: ru a local?

1 Like
  1. @eythetravler
1 Like

Hey @Thetravler here’s a link for ya growchacho

If you still need help. Let me know :seedling:

2 Likes

Thank you very much . I hope I didn’t erase someone I thought I cancel my change when I notice I was beside the number .

Is all good with it that way ?

How’d you add your number when there is no pencil

1 Like

Go back and edit… And pick the number.so your at
89. @Thetravler
Make sure there is a space between the period and your @ symbol… After your @ symbol type your user name @Thetravler
Get the “ey” out of the name.

THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE… I your in a wiki edit and someone else is as well… Just back out and try again in a couple of seconds or minutes… Don’t stress… No rush. Everyone get on

I’m not sure, but I don’t know if I’m allowed to edit a wiki if it’s not my name… Anyone chime in on that?

1 Like

I sorry we’re did I put the eythetravler . I am trying and I appreciate the help .cheers

Thank for your tips ! Just gotta figure out the flags now ! Hahah

2 Likes

No problem at all… If you on an android device it’s just any emoji :canada::pirate_flag:
The search bar is also your best friend. Loads of information here.
Good luck :seedling:

2 Likes

Also if you are in the us just type : then us then : and it will be an us flag :us: don’t know about Canada.

1 Like

Haha I’m in Canada go figure !

Hey Doug can I ask you how to get the Canadian flag when I put my name up and also how to do a wiki post with no pencil with the post

@Thetravler

You can add your flag different ways.
!. Type a :type the county When it comes up click on it.
2.Type :flag
Spaces matter in the formatting

From this thread: How do I sign up for a co-op Seed Run

1 Like

2 Likes

Click on the emojis…scroll down…every flag in the world at the bottom.

2 Likes

What an appropriate name for someone responding to one of my questions, tell me did they bring you in special for me LOL thanks for you help !

2 Likes