Hoss Giveaways

Congrats @LzBoy, another win for you! Great giveaways @hoss8455

3 Likes

Yup, I figured it out! Some things just go right over my head, lol.

1 Like

11th Winner of the Impure Kush is @George !

17 Likes

Congrats @George :champagne::champagne::champagne:
Thanks Hoss for some great strains.
Im gonna need a bigger tent, and I’m ok with that.

4 Likes

Great yahoo|nullxnull, another member in my Kush family :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, have already Hindu Kush, Bubba Kush, Banana Kush and actually growing OG Kush from the Fall Box, will grow it next, thanks for sharing … beer3|nullxnull

8 Likes

Congratulations bud! :+1:

1 Like

Congrats @George

Or should I say @GeorgeKush ? :grinning:

1 Like

Ahhh nice dude, thank you!

:v:

Hey @hoss8455 how you been brother!?
Just wanted to say your stuff always looks phenomenal!

4 Likes

@Illicitmango thats eerie…

The 9th Winner of the Corey Heime is @Illicitmango !

22 Likes

That’s awesome coincidence. Wtg bro :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thank you boss, been doing well. Got a big drop of RIL D hybrids on the horizon. Just trying to prepare for those and distribute some of these Italian Beef hybrids so people can grow em along side this big pop if Impure Kush I’m planning. How u been?

7 Likes

Whaaaaat? Lol. Thank you brother! Very appreciated!

I’ve been alright, just taking care of Nan n fiance/kiddos. I have a friend in town that’s staying with us for a few days. He was a big part of my sons life when he was born so we threw a 2nd birthday party for my son since it’s been quite a while since we’ve all seen him. Other than that, keepin on keepin on.

5 Likes

Thank you so much for the opportunity @hoss8455 …this cross has me crossing my fingers. Great move kicking the LA Pure Kush up a notch…GREAT CHOICE to cross

I maybe too late, but it doesn’t hurt to try for these amazing strains your doing…I’m new to the forum , but thanks again for everything you do for the cause

2 Likes

Forgot to tell ya I love the name “BirdDawg” …my friends dad used to ask if we were going out Bird Dogging…a.k.a. checking out women:)

Brought back a good memory…I needed that right now… thanks again @hoss8455 because your doing it for the cause!!!

4 Likes

Whoa, that’s wild! Lol
Wtg @Illicitmango. Good one Hoss! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

12th Winner of the Impure Kush is @Kasper0909 !

17 Likes

congrats @Kasper0909 @Illicitmango @George @SonsOfAvery

5 Likes

Ooh nice!! Super stoked!!

4 Likes