Hoss Giveaways

Congratulations @Kasper0909 good win …you deserve it

1 Like

I may be to late but it can’t hurt to try… because that cross is AWESOME! Thank you for all your hard work, sharing and generosity

13th Winner of the Impure Kush is @GallacreekD66 !

16 Likes

Oh wow :hushed: thanks man. I LOVE kush. Awesome

4 Likes

Way to go @GallacreekD66
Thanks @hoss8455
Hope everyone is blazing the day away

Gonna go hard tonight and after that take a hiatus from drawing names. Got 8 going out tomorrow.

14 Likes

14th Winner of the Impure Kush is @jessethestoner !

17 Likes

@jessethestoner CONGRATULATIONS!
Great win, you deserve it

2 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners hooray (myself included embaressed_smile|nullxnull ). I suppose I should delete myself from the list or an AI already does it? icon_e_confused|nullxnull

3 Likes

10th Winner of the Corey Heime is @GreenBhoy !

19 Likes

You OGing like a mofo @hoss8455

4 Likes

Congratulations @GreenBhoy GREAT WIN!

3 Likes

15th Winner of the Impure Kush is @Cormoran

20 Likes

Beans are flying out of this thread, congrats to all the winners, can’t thank @hoss8455 for being so generous.

6 Likes

Congratulations @Kasper0909, @GallacreekD66, @jessethestoner, @GreenBhoy, & @Cormoran. :+1:
Thank you @hoss8455! :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Congratulations @Cormoran …you deserve it and dude that cross sounds Dank AF…great win and have a great night!!!

3 Likes

Thanks for the good wishes folks, and thanks to @hoss8455 especially. True OG.

3 Likes

congrats to all the winners that keep popping up,my number has to come up soon…lolololol, Fellow Og’s …You all deserve the win…Such a positive environment.

6 Likes

Congratulations to everyone. Corey Heimes have been looking outstanding all over OG. I can’t wait for the smoke reports. I wonder if it is space exploration like other chem and skunk crosses.

8 Likes

I completely concur with your statement