Hoss Giveaways

@hoss8455 Just realized this was the giveaway page, MY BAD! No way! Awesome! I’m stoked I was already planning on throwing down the impure when it lands…… now I may have to pop even more! Thank you bro, reading this has me stoked! As I’ve mentioned everything you’ve made has really intrigued me, it’s like we have a very similar taste/pallete as far as bud is concerned, and SO MANY are the exact opposite lately! Keep ‘em coming and keep up the great work ! Awesome
(And I’ll post the rest on the correct page ) :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

Let’s begin the next phase of this thing!

Sweet Dee is Red Runtz (HighriseOK cut) x RIL DIESEL. This stock was procured from my pal GMO. She was very caked with resin looking silver by the end. The flavor profile was tremendous and consisted of red Kool aid POWDER (not the drink itself) and strawberries. More enjoyable to me than most sweet profiles but I’m a Chem gas earth guy. Also a much nicer high than most fruity cuts. Well balanced.

The RIL D line should bring some added size to the frame and a compatible profile with earthy sweetness and Diesel. In the ladies of the line I found straight gas closely resembling Motorbreath 15 (RIL D #4), a balanced sweet earthy Diesel combo with the bubbly Sour structure (RIL D #17) and a resin monster with a faintly sweet mycelium gas nose (#1). 3 males were taken longer than the rest, the first two being culled around 10 days, before they dropped much pollen. The #5 and the #6 are pictured and these are the 2 that went all the way.

Add your name below to enter for giveaway:

1. @Hashpants
  2. @Loggershands
  3. @FirstCavApache64
  4. @Tuned :canada:
  5. @PatHealy :us:
  6. @santero :de:
  7. @tresbundles
  8. @Wizdom :canada:
  9. @GallacreekD66
  10. @Jim
  11. @OnePassionateGrower
  12. @MonasticDank
  13. @JustANobody :us:
  14. @LzBoy :canada:
  15. @NDNCHILD :us:
  16. @Movement13
  17. @Ghost_Rider
  18. @jessethestoner
  19. @Mrgreenthumb
  20. @CocoaCoir :us:
  21. @Rogue :belgium:
  22. @nefrella
  23. @OhNo555 :us:
  24. @TopShelfTrees1 :canada:
  25. @Tao :us:
  26. @pharmerfil
  27. @Emeraldgreen
  28. @SEMOActivist :us:
  29. @donuchee :us:
  30. @Movement13
  31. @Illicitmango :us:
  32. @Heavenlygoo
  33. @CapnCannabis :us:
  34. @Kingkush312 :us:
  35. @Conitl
  36. @blowdout2269
  37. @Scootsmcgoo122 :us:
  38. @LedZeppelin
  39. @DrEvill :us:
  40. @Smooth
  41. @420noob
  42. @MissinBissin :canada:
  43. @I.am.human
  44. @BuckeyeBeanz
  45. @Gimme5minutes
  46. @CaptainNemo :es:
  47. @Piter :es:
  48. @CanuckistanPete :canada:
  49. @Skyf
  50. @Garcimore :fr:
  51. @creatorknbsland :brazil:
  52. @Til_Valhalla :us:
  53. @percyryan66 :us_outlying_islands:
  54. @GEMI-CONNECT616
  55. @funkyfunk
  56. @STIGGY
  57. @Cormoran
  58. @Kasper0909
  59. @Amendment3 :us:
  60. @BongThrasher
  61. @Trae1170
  62. @Rabeats2093
  63. @Estacionsj :us:
  64. @Sbeanonnamellow :us:
  65. @MOX
  66. @globalhead
  67. @Jhamersburg
50 Likes

Those look awesome and I’ve been running Motorbreath 15 for a couple years now and love it. Thanks for the chance at such a killer cross.

9 Likes

Looks awesome! Thanks for the giveaway @hoss8455! :fire::grin::raised_hands:

6 Likes

Well I’ll save you a pack of Motorbreath 15 x RIL D then (Shellcatcher I call it).

14 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway @hoss8455. I’ve always wanted ro run motorbreath or a cross. Thanks for the chance to win one… Good luck everyone!

3 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity! @hoss8455
These look great! I just ran a Runtz plant I’m really happy with so I’m revegging her. I’m really enjoying the bouncy flavor it has. This cross should really funk things up a bit! :fist:t3::facepunch:t3::vulcan_salute:t3: 🪶🪶

5 Likes

Thanks @hoss8455 for the opportunity to sign up for you GR8 giveaway with a bad ass prize :trophy:! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::joy::peace_symbol:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to everyone. :crossed_fingers::wink::+1::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Always down for another @hoss8455 strain! Thanks for a shot bro. Love how we have the same pallet terp wise! I’d add Kush and skunk too though. Love the diggity dank!

7 Likes

Wooooo! Awesome @hoss8455

4 Likes

Sounds like a beautiful cross! Throwing myself on that list

3 Likes

I saw Willie live over the last weekend!

5 Likes

Lucky guy you are.
I’m jealous! Lol

Thanks again @hoss8455 :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

No shit! That’s awesome

2 Likes

It was awesome, low key vibe lineup.

He turned 90 this year. Hopefully he keeps on trekking.

3 Likes

I sure hope so too! My dad took me to see him when I was a little guy! It’s crazy he’s still going hard and smoking tons of bud too! A legend in so many rights

6 Likes

A legend isn’t saying enough.
I so wanna see Willy before he’s gone!

4 Likes

I would absolutely love to as well! Be a dream long time in the making.

3 Likes

Oh for sure.:star_struck:

1 Like

Now I gotta go look at concert locations .

1 Like