Hoss Giveaways

Mine arrived safe and sound across the pond

Wow , thankyou : )

6 Likes

@hoss8455 I’ll do my part to keep this party rolling!! :grin: I’ll pop 6 Corey Heime today when I get home! :star_struck::+1::fire: pictures to come!

10 Likes

Alright so like I was saying earlier, 6 Corey Heime when I got home :grinning::fire::+1:

Also some Alien Apparition :alien::flying_saucer:

19 Likes

Very nice @Loggershands, good luck with your grow.

2 Likes

Thanks man! It should be a good run :grinning::fire::+1:

1 Like

No doubt. Be stopping by to check it out!

1 Like

Now we just need one more person to pop some beans! Surely someone is thinking right now “what am I going to drop next???” Why not make it a Hoss Banger! :grin::+1::fire:

2 Likes

I have my eye on them but my next is an obligation to @Rhai88 and @anonymous4289 for some BBD crosses.

3 Likes

I want to win one of those detailed cards from you 🫵 @hoss8455, WOW! What a fantastic idea and amount of time and effort you have put into providing that great insight about the strains you are sending out. Very personal and informative! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: :sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Whoa! That cats eyes. Wild. :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Haha yeh, the picture doesn’t even do them justice, super bright blue in the day time.
Both of her parents don’t have these eyes either, and they’re both Black and White.
What is interesting, her parents are brother and sister. So she’s technically an F2 :smile:
Guessing her genetics must have came from a grandparent.

:v:

2 Likes

Live with quite the same here, beautiful blue eyes, intelligent and playfull, but nervous. This come from siamese ancestries I believe. Seems a recessive traits as you describe its parents :slight_smile:

It’s quite funny when you read the wikipedia page about siamese cats:

the original Siamese became one of the most popular breeds in Europe and North Americain the 19th century. […] Other than colouration, the modern-style Siamese bears little resemblance to the original stock, and the more moderate, traditional, or “old-style” Siamese, with a much rounder head and body, has been re-established by multiple registries as the Thai cat.

So it seems we hold something like a throwback of an old Thaï landrace. Great! I love Thaï landraces and their crosses. Often the high is great. :laughing:

3 Likes

48hrs - 6/6 Corey Heime in dirt :metal::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

16 Likes

:joy: Anyone else cringing with that ink and those taps!? Just breaking balls @Loggershands
But please, never do that again :rofl::rofl: Good luck brother!

4 Likes

Err… :raising_hand_man:
Yeah, just giving you a hard time Logger. :crazy_face:

1 Like

I’m having Impure thoughts already @hoss8455 about next Summer.
Fear not Bro. Loved the details in your Card. Gonna Love the stench from the Garden

1 Like

And with a Flash of style @Loggershands.
Nice Sport jersey
COREY HEIME
6/6
See how many people notice

4 Likes

Corey/Heime being uppotted today with some others. Pics to follow! Finally able to dig into these!

5 Likes

Here they were 5-6 days ago….

Centre tray to the right , last 6 @hoss8455 once uppotted I’ll post individuals for you. Finally back to good health and the plants are getting there too!

12 Likes

F’n awesome boss @TopShelfTrees1 ! You’ve got a big boy pigeon with your name on coming to ya soon too. The main 5 RIL D hybrids as well as the “friends and family” stuff. (cherry garseeya x ril d & the F2 selections)

Most of the ladies in the line carry this complex earthy sweetness that I guess to come from the Sour Bubble. I made 2 main selections for F2s/outcrosses. The #4 is all gas (favors Motorbreath in the nose). She’s the only one tbat doesnt lean heavily into that sweetness. This is the direction i want to take the line moving forward but she wasnt in this full pollination sadly. And the #17 was my favorite of the sweet girls. Big yielder and that awesome bubbly structure. She’s got more Chemy influence than the other sweets but she’s still predominantly that earthy sweetness that’s hard to describe.

9 Likes