Hoss Giveaways

Not really. There’s a fairly long and detailed write up linked the post you replied to. @Thetravler

5 Likes

Oh thank you I pulled the trigger as I was looking up it’s disciption sorry but thanks for your time !

3 Likes

CatPiss Arrived :partying_face: :call_me_hand:t2: Thank you for the Hogdawg f1 as well I’ll be running these on the next run. :tada:
Appreciate you Boss. :100:

29 Likes

Think that’s one of the coolest pucks I’ve seen yet :+1: :ok_hand:

11 Likes

All credits to @Bobgrows , she killed that project. I haven’t done a formal release with these to shout her out but she exceeded expectations and delivered big.

15 Likes

Good idea, good execution👌 @hoss8455 @Bobgrows

wku6m

7 Likes

Thank you for all the kind words!
We DO try to get custom pucks done to your expectations!

There are some pretty nifty ones coming. I always like to let the customer release their own vision. :v:

17 Likes

Going to do another big round of giveaways for the RIL DIESEL HYBRIDS & STAND UP GUY

Gonna use the older post you can find here:

47 Likes

Thank you :+1::heart::+1:

@hoss8455

Hog dawg sounds awesome all your strains do man thank you so much hope I win :+1::heart::+1:

3 Likes

Meatbreath sounds evil. Game on that!

2 Likes

:drooling_face:

You’ve got some awesome looking crosses. I’ve been watching your cheddar projects and they too look stunning!

2 Likes

AWESOME, Thx for the chance, I been trying to add your seeds to my collection for a while, GL to all

2 Likes

:fire: :fire: :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks @hoss8455 !

Ohh thats kool Mr @hoss8455 … Thanks for the chance at those dank crosses

2 Likes

Appreciate the opportunity @hoss8455 !! Dying to receive a handwritten card :joy::sun_with_face:

1 Like

First set of RIL DIESEL HYBRIDS goes to:

@BuckeyeBeanz
@Osogreen261
@Herbie
@Fortman420

You guys hit me with your info/selection and I’ll get a pigeon out to ya.

33 Likes

If anyone wants to grow some of these asap let me know and I’ll get you some gear out.

24 Likes

Tents full and already have a lineup under the T5s for the next go or I gladly would.

4 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @hoss8455 !