Hoss Giveaways

I’m out of likes, looks awesome

3 Likes

@Hashpants you’re the winner for the Corey Heime #2 boss!

38 Likes

Nice win @Hashpants!

3 Likes

Nice score @Hashpants Thanks for the shot Boss.

4 Likes

Darn! Thanks All ! Really exited for that one.

10 Likes

Congrats!!

2 Likes

Congratulations @Hashpants :muscle:

2 Likes

Next up gonna be a rooted 707 Catpiss

Winner will be responsible to pay $10 shipping only

Just like this post to enter

Write up for the Catpiss: Hoss Selections for Charity (Cuts Direct) - #133 by hoss8455

38 Likes

Fingers crossed, not only have I wanted this strain, but the pictures are buds that are STACKED!

7 Likes

OMG!!! How could you not have taker’s on this lining up across multiple countries??? I have one single plant of this from beans sent by an OG’er and have been craving MORE! Fortunately, the beans are ‘on-the-way’ and I can’t wait! Mines still quite young, but I’ve noticed that in our outdoor, Super-Tropical climate (Thailand) this is one of the only plants that every bug species seems to shy away from even landing on! Now don’t know if that’s the strain itself (Hoss???) or if it my be due to the breeder going heavy on Silica (he said the Mom was similarly very unattractive to bugs)…and he and I are both wondering if perhaps the resistance has carried over in the seedZ? Probably not so apparent to all the indoor growers, but would love it if anybody has insight on this question?

Meanwhile, more of you guys need to jump on this one that @hoss8455 has so kindly put up for adoption! If I wasn’t so far away I’d be all over it!

:call_me_hand:

Whoops! Congrats @Hashpants !

18 Likes

Thank you for the kind words boss! I’m very happy to hear they like it in Thailand, I’ve always wanted to take a trip out there. Now I’ll have a friend out, if I do. Shoot me a message boss, let’s put together a pigeon and get some more stuff out there to Thailand. @Tlander

12 Likes

I wonder how long it takes for an envelope to get there? :thinking:

3 Likes

I guess 8 days.

1 Like

I’m gonna guess 4 weeks!

2 Likes

Winner for the catpiss is @OnePassionateGrower !

35 Likes

Congratulations @OnePassionateGrower

4 Likes

Congratulations @OnePassionateGrower :muscle:

2 Likes

Thank you so much Hoss I was actually reading up on this strain that you’ve worked last night it sounds spectacular :star_struck: :call_me_hand:t2:

20 Likes

I sent one there just over a month ago and it arrived yesterday from Canuckistan.

8 Likes

Does it smell like Cat piss ?

3 Likes