Ohhh shiiiiitt!
:astonished:
Hell yeah Hoss!
You’re awsome @AMunkFromCupertino.
Thank you!
:grinning:

Good call with the tag @Emeraldgreen :wink:

5 Likes

Thanks for chance at this awesome prise. @mrgreenthumb @carty @thceed @tlander @bobgrows @feloniousmonk @mobilly @middleman @Adventuretime86

8 Likes

Holy shit! What a wicked giveaway. Thank you so much, @AMunkFromCupertino and @hoss8455 for a chance at all this awesomeness.

3 Likes

Thanks so much @hoss8455 and @AMunkFromCupertino ! We appreciate you.

4 Likes

That’s awesome
Thanks @hoss8455

3 Likes

Well, 12 weeks
so far! Hoping they didn’t fall out of the plane somewhere? I was getting worried that Hoss would think I wasn’t grateful, sorry bud, I’ll let you know the moment they arrive!

And thanks for the tag @420noob !

5 Likes

Thanks for the tag @Emeraldgreen good looking out!

Thank you for the opportunity @AMunkFromCupertino and @hoss8455 !!

2 Likes

If I didnt have forty+ years worth of seeds already I would be all over this giveaway.

6 Likes

Thanks for the fun chance @hoss8455 !!

:metal:

2 Likes

Thanks for the gift and the game @hoss8455 :+1::wink:.
Good game too allđŸ€ž.
See you
O.B

1 Like

Hey @hoss8455 I can’t seem to enter the wiki. Can you please add me to the list? I keep receiving this when I try to edit.

I fly the USA flag. :us:
Thank you so much. Never had this problem before.
And thank you very much for the drawing!

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag bro! I have a thing for any strain with “cheese” in the name. lol

2 Likes

Thank you @hoss8455 .
BTW Hoss is my oldest brothers nickname. The name is of Swedish origin and means Big, strong, gentle, dependable man. He is all of those. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you @AMunkFromCupertino and @hoss8455 :+1::100::+1:

2 Likes

This is beyond fantastic giveaway
thank you so much for the opportunity to win
.good luck to everyone

6 Likes

thanks for the tag brother. been feeling like a steamed clam over here. i get pretty worn out from the heat at the end of the work week. forecast says gonna last into most of next week.

i hope every one is doing well!

4 Likes

What an amazing giveaway - thank you for the opportunity @AMunkFromCupertino and @hoss8455
Good luck to all OG er’s :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Winner for the #3 Second Edition Cheddar Skunk #11 Boxset is @MrHamilton

55 Likes

Wow, no way :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: This is so great, thank you @hoss8455 & @AMunkFromCupertino for your incredible generosity. I already had perma-grin tonight, this just makes it better.

31 Likes