Hoss Giveaways

Congrats @MrHamilton, one sweet ass package!!

7 Likes

congrats @MrHamilton and thank you so much for your generosity at the chance for one of @hoss8455 box sets @AMunkFromCupertino. Mighty boss of you

7 Likes

Congrats @MrHamilton

6 Likes

Congratulations @MrHamilton

Great giveaway @hoss8455 @AMunkFromCupertino

7 Likes

Whoa sweet win @MrHamilton , gonna be some :fire:
Thanks for another awesome giveaway @hoss8455

6 Likes

Congratulations @MrHamilton - a great win :smiley:
Thanks to @hoss8455 & @AMunkFromCupertino. for the opportunity for such a great prize!!!

5 Likes

Congrats @MrHamilton and thanks for the fun @hoss8455 !!

2 Likes

Congratulations @MrHamilton on a terrific win and great giveaway @hoss8455 you rock! :clap:t5:

2 Likes

Congratulations @MrHamilton and thanks for the opportunity @hoss8455 and @AMunkFromCupertino

3 Likes

If we get 7 strains of the Cheddar Skunk #11 hybrids popped before the end of the July, I’ll raffle off another free boxset. @Cybersmib already popped LIME CHEDDAR SKUNK so 6 to go.

46 Likes

Mine won’t touch soil until Nov, but what a great idea :slightly_smiling_face::metal:

4 Likes

Put that back up :rofl::rofl::rofl:. I’m talking to you @middleman !!

1 Like

I moved it to his Hoss Genetics thread

1 Like

But the cheddar skunk count is here. Don’t confuse us with what’s popped and needs to be popped by the end of July

1 Like

I’m just putting it where he told me. He’s the boss.

1 Like

Well got to listen to the boss!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’ll keep count bubba

4 Likes

I know you will keep count!! I just figured if people saw what was popped already, informed decisions could be made. Instead of 4 people popping lime cheddar at the same time. That was my thought anyway

Been a minute since I was called bubba😁

8 Likes

Gonna give away some cuts of my Corey Heime #2 selection. You can search the name here and find a few long write ups. And I’ll post one shorter one at the end of this post. Just like to enter, I want to see this one get into the hands of some more good growers. She’s real special.

58 Likes

oh-me-saturday-night-live

8 Likes