How do you deal with State Grow Limits (Loopholes.)?

Usually, if they don’t state the number of plants in their different stages they group all the plants together no matter what stage.

2 Likes

Because, I’d like to make sure I have enough without having to go to the Dispensary or Dealer down the road.
And that can only happen if I have enough that I can get a good perpetually harvest.
There limits are usually meant to satisfy the growers. But, insuring that you still would have to go to the dispensaries.

2 Likes

Yes, we all already know that the Government is the enemy of all.

1 Like

OverGrow the Government!

3 Likes

It depends on the state and how they define a plant. Some define it as only flowering plants count whereas in Illinois, for instance, its any stage of life of a cannabis plant that is over 5" tall counts as a plant.

If you have a medical card it supersedes the recreational law. So if Medical says 99 plants, that’s what you can legally do. You cannot do 105 plants(medical+rec law).

1 Like

Thats what I was wondering…THANKS!

I believe that Califonia DOES specify for the recreational that ANY plant at ANY stage counts towards the 6 plant count, but I am wrong about lotsa stuff and this sure could be one of those many wrongs! :confounded:

1 Like

Don’t run 12 lights in your basement and push packs all over town and you’ll be fine. Keep it small and friends/family only and don’t worry.

I’m not saying it doesn’t happen, but I haven’t heard of anyone who has been busted for being a few over limit.

There’s no reason for anyone who would care to be in your house counting plants, either.

I am having a hard time imagining how a person would be caught in a post-legalization state. One’s house smelling like reefer isn’t enough for a warrant anymore.

That being said, I try to keep it to 12 plants, I just don’t sweat being a couple over. I have also been proceeding as if plants under 1 foot don’t count towards the total i.e. seedlings, clones, mothers aren’t counted.

4 Likes

Thats thats what i was figuring, its crazy that the penalties go up because of legalization… i understand you gotta pay the man but where i live its just decriminalized and i feel like it might be better that way. A close friend got caught with 8 pounds last year, in his car, in a bad part of town :roll_eyes: and he got an $800 fine and conditional discharge. After 100 plants i believe its a federal deal which nobody wants to go through…

3 Likes

I did that over a decade ago, and Im pretty sure any photos I had were on a laptop that was stolen (likely story, I know). I’ll see if I can find anything though. If not, I have been meaning to make another one in preparation of a move coming up. Just need to start a fem seed now.

-GH

2 Likes

I use prayer. :laughing:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

still no signs of legal here in the uk, have been bust 3 times for growing over the last 25 years, police don’t appear to target me as its 15 years since my last bust, i’m not likely to do jail time, have always argued I grow for my wife who suffers Ms and over the last few years alsp multiple vascular problems, had her left leg amputated this years and spends her days vaping and taking some type of morphine, and man does she do some vapes in a day she just loves the volcano bags

5 Likes

I sure wish they added “6 mothers” to the 6 seedling/clipping, 6 veg, 6 flower rule. It would be so much easier to get smooth perpetual output that way.

2 Likes

Everyone in this state can not have any. Its legal here, If you are able to get a medical recommendation then pay more for said recognition card, you can grow up to 6, and then if your doctor recommends 15 plants. That’s the limit for medical. I can be ok with that. I’m medical.

2 Likes

This would be glorious. Even as-is without the mom rule I’d take it. Illinois is 5 plants total and it sucks. 6 = felony. They’d definitely be counting here and sure to charge you, they want that money here.

1 Like

What you talking bout Willis? Limits…best thing a person can do is not even read them. My favourite saying is you just can’t sweat the little shit

3 Likes

I just look the other way and hope they do too.

When I lived in Sonoma County their limit was 30. Someone broke into our house and when the cops came I had 90. I was nervous af and pointed to my rec pinned to the wall as we walked into the locked room. The sheriff said “We don’t care about that shit. We care about stuff we can smell from a half a mile away. Lock 'er back up.”

5 Likes

and closed lips…back to the basics! If no one knows…no one knows!

4 Likes

It makes no difference what you are doing…if they target you and want you they will come. We have one life to live…so live! Always do whats best for you…everything is a risk! If no one knows…no one knows! Never ever let them know how strong you really are…EVER! I showed my brother my room ONCE…he said holy fk bro if someone found this they would lock you up…I never showed him again or anyone else for that matter!! My exs dad was watching our dog once when we were out of town…he broke into the room and i thought i was missing a plant after and again they tried to scare me. This was before we could grow anything legally. These guys here are right…GREED that will destroy you and anyone close to you! Whatever you do…strive to be the best at it! Or not…its all fear! Now is the time to really over grow the gov. they are the real enemy! Its like fkn the old lady…she says its ok if you only put the head in but that’s it. We all know how that turns out…hehe

2 Likes

agree with Bandit, if you think they play fair ,well we think different

If they played fair in the first place it wouldnt of ever been sick bird

sick bird = ill eagle

Our limit for recreational is 3 mature plants, though when it was voted on it was 6 (I think) per adult in household. With a med card it’s 6, with a caretaker license it’s 30, plus the 6 for the grower. 12 immature plants, and unlimited seedlings for recreational. People growing outside on property that can be walked onto by fish and game or Law enforcement need to be tagged and labeled, so people tag plants for their friends and relatives.