How do you deal with State Grow Limits (Loopholes.)?

WTF :rofl::+1::+1: The 666 rule.
Typical government.
In Canada we have a plant max.

Don’t tell know one knows so know one knows. I don’t sell, I only give to my son-in-law a quarter every 3 months :rofl:. I run generally 12-15 seedlings/clones, 10-15 in veg, and 10-15 in flower always looking for a good mom and running 2 perpetual flower tents. I’ve been growing seriously for about 2 years now and it just got to the point where I can get ahead of myself four plants would just not have been feasible.
:dash::dash::v::sunglasses:

Here it’s 6 veg 6 flower, I grow large plants to maximize and also got a caretaker license. I can now have 18 veg 18 flower. I turned a two car garage into a grow area to accommodate.

I mean really, are the weed police gonna bust down your door to check your final harvest weight.

I swear, bureaucracy sometimes is just a joke.

Wow, I guess I should be grateful that CA is the land of fruits and nuts - they really just don’t give a rats A**, unless you are a complete idiot LOL.

Edit - 6 plants normal in CA. Get a growers license, problem solved. Can have up to 200 I believe?

1 Like

6 total in my county as big as you can grow . If you grow under medical its 400 sq ft total canopy a big drop from 199 plants with growers permit . Every county is different and hard to keep up with all regulations set back screening smell and so on bs .

1 Like

@Daytripr69 Hahaha I feel ya & liked how you worded it… Ontario Canada says if it’s NOT a seed, its a plant. 5+ plants = up to 14yrs Federal poison.