How Many Roaches

man, half of those aren’t roaches… or i’m just very cheap about wasted weed. when i was poorer i would unwrap roaches and smoke the leftovers because that’s all i had. Even then i would avoid joints except for special occasions because they’e more wasteful of weed.

i like your giveaway idea though. my guess is 105 roaches

6 Likes

Wife 5/31 and our dog Mongo 6/3… the 6 of us are very happy wackadoodles

I tend to use a chillum or a bong for the most part. the ONLY way I smoke a doob is to reroll it using my Element Papers. Any other paper, even good hemp papers, all I can taste. Elements are so thin you taste the weed more… I like a good pinner, few good hits and done… especially if toking alone as I usually am.

With all these gifted to me I sometimes just grab one of the bigger ones and light it up though. I for one am very glad my buddy would take a hit or 2 and put it out… benefitted ME… muwahahahaha

Not to mention he is a very dear friend who I love very much… you toking monster you… lol

3 Likes

Good night Campers… keep on guessing… no hints either… I almost slipped up but decided… nope…

3 Likes
3 Likes

273 roaches

180…

I don’t care how much bud i grow,i’ll always save all my roaches! They’ve saved the day sooo many times

4 Likes

313 looks about right.

man, this is cool and i love the name of that strain, so i guess 336, minus the three whole joints i think i saw in there. i recall getting the good $60 an eighth back in the day from stroker, and every time we got a sack he would smoke one with us, then roach it in a coffee can when it had a half inch left on it. new years party he would take the can down and everyone got real baked. he gave me a joint one time when i left the bar to go get a 2x10 so he could get his bike in the bar. did some burnouts on the wooden floor, filled the place up with smoke and noise, then we burned the joint on the steps outside by the main road. i miss those days sometimes. thanx for the opportunity and the trip down memory lane!

i saw a guess that was 332 so i added the three i thought were joints back to it.

2 Likes

this reminds me of the first time i tried anything ‘purple’. it was years ago and i only had it once on halloween. it was some dark purple ‘grape ape’. i spoiled myself and rolled a couple joints with it. that’s when i found out what ‘purple’ tastes like.

3 Likes

I say 293 of em

134 roaches is the answer!
36g Sir

Thanks for the shot at your Beanz @Carty

Id say about 400 roaches, 6/3 I’m a Gemini also @Carty

1 Like

Nothing like warmed over left overs! :joy::joy::joy::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

it’s like eating cold pizza the next day,has it’s own unique charm :rofl:

2 Likes

Left overs at my house are lucky if they see the light of day much less the refrigerator! :sunglasses::joy::joy:🫢:peace_symbol:

1 Like

I’m gonna say 133

1 Like

Confucius say
Someone can’t finish their joints

:rofl:

350, at least.
29 grams

Great fakkin contest @Carty :call_me_hand:

:evergreen_tree: cmon big money!

2 Likes

too funny… cool idea for a giveaway @Carty
I’m gonna sit on the sidelines but I “collect” my roaches too.
I keep a 1/2 pint jar on the table and the roaches go in there. I keep packing them in until no more will fit , then I write the date and put it in the roach jar box LOL
I think there might be near 20 of those jars put away now.
When I go on road trips I will squirrel one away as an emergency stash and I usually take one or two with me when I head down to visit family. Lots… and lots of homeless people in the big city and I’ll lay a jar and 20bill on the odd one. They are generally very appreciative :wink:
I’ve never counted how many roaches fit , crammed into a 1/2 pint jar… I should dump one and weigh it LOL

6 Likes

Id guess 196🪳’s