How Many Roaches

I’d like to sponsor another give away, thought I would do a few here my own way.

I’d like to run this for the next 5 days Mon - Fri with winners announced Friday evening… 2 Winners will be chosen as the 2 closest to the actual #…

Winner gets a pack of seeds from me… Knights Templar

First off, you have to tell me how many roaches are in this collection of the past 18mos. And, guessing the weight will break a tie if need be.

So, what say you… How many roaches are here?? (1 guess per person)

Minus the 1 I’m getting ready to smoke on… lol

21 Likes
  1. 47 roaches. AH AH AHHH!
3 Likes

This was supposed to be in the smokers lounge if someone can move it for me…

325 roaches for my guess and the win @OhNo555 :us:. :facepunch::clap::+1::joy::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Why? Are you going to smoke them?

1 Like

Who’s doing the counting :joy::joy::joy::peace_symbol:

1 Like

420 roaches :joy:

5 Likes

Why not smoke them 🫢

1 Like

I did, took me twice and had to remove my shoes… lmao.

I counted them and have given Lady Zandra and Draig the actual # to keep things honest. and of course, them ineligible… good thing I’ve already gifted them some KT…

You know I was only kidding :joy::joy::joy::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Because this is only half and I am smoking them eventually… muwahaha

Note: All of these were gifted to me by a friend who takes a few puffs off a doob and moves onto the next strain… some have live resin, hash or oils in them…

I just thought this would be fun

4 Likes

You think that is funny when I was a teenager my friend was keeping roaches and had several cups full he would empty them out and smoke it the that roach became a second generation one.as time went on and generations down the road it got to be pretty potent. :joy::joy::joy::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Roaches!?! Some of those are still 'bout whole doobies! Lol
Well, 18 months at two a day, maybe the number is over a thousand. But given my observation, I’d say otherwise. How about a horizontal photo of the pile? This is fun! :rofl:
My guess: 332 “roaches”
:yum:

3 Likes

Ha… been there done that. Our gen’s got so sticky you could no longer roll them up and had to pipe it. I think we got to Gen 7.

Remember the old pipes with the chambers… we had stuff we forgot about for a year… omg. It was flat out goo.

2 Likes

Guesses so far:

DirtMcGirrt… 47. Yeah, we think he’s blind… lol
OhNo555… 325
Homegrown VA buds … 420 (love it)
Blowdout2269… 332 (yup, I have 2 more trays) lol

2 Likes

Oh we did this one this also.
Something else was when someone was assigned or offered to to roll a j; that meant two. Someone would toss em a bag and they’d get to work. It was funny when people not in our normal circle would only roll one. We’d all wait until after it was smoked, and then give the person a hard time. Like, “ok, wheres the other one?” Lol, it would totally fuck with em after they were already half faded. :joy:

1 Like

Yes remember them well just like the power hitters and the buzzbeezes! LMAO

I just turned 60 last Friday and grew up back in the day Original Gangsters :facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol::joy:

2 Likes

I like my odds then! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I turn 60 June 8th so we Gemini Brothers dude… and same age almost to the day… Born at Area51… got you beat

2 Likes

No not quite Right Taurus, close though. Daughter 05/22/2000 and wife 06/04/1967 both wackadoodle Geminis. True Geminies. :cold_face:🫣:joy::joy::joy::peace_symbol:

2 Likes