It's SEEDurday (again)

It’s BACK!

My previous “It’s SEEDurday” thread was closed, but the idea will live on in this one. And in case you aren’t familiar with the concept, here’s a direct quote from the original thread:

What is SEEDurday?

SEEDurday is any day that I give away seeds!

And in case it’s not obvious, this is my thread for giving away seeds that I’ve created or collected.

We had around 50 winners in the original thread, but I’m hoping this one will stay around long enough for even more members to win seeds.

As in the original thread, there are a few rules:

RULES:

You must be at least a TL2 “member” to receive these seeds. And since I’m funding this from my own pocket, most of my giveaways will be for US-based members only. On occasion, I will include a member from around the globe in the giveaway, which I will announce at that time.

There are no “dibs” in this thread. When I announce a giveaway, I’ll announce the number of members who can win that contest, and if the contest is open only to members in the US, or everyone in the world. Each contest will have its own set of rules, which will also be provided at that time.

Each member can win a specific strain only once. However, they are free to play any contest, even if they’ve already won the strain being awarded. In fact, I encourage it, because I just might surprise them with a replacement strain if they “win” that contest. And that’s in addition to the actual winner (who has not previously won that strain).

Only one strain per member

Alright…let’s get this thing started. I will follow up shortly with the first SEEDurday contest…

48 Likes

Dibs! Yeah dibs

7 Likes

Fuck yeah sloppy seconds dibs

3 Likes

Seedurday 1st rule

Couldn’t resist! :wink:

13 Likes

@Purple-N-Hairy
Glad to see your presence
Also I’m grateful for ashot to win at one your games
These were the ones where you had to find the number correct ?

3 Likes

No what? :joy:
I guess I will just park myself right here in the front row before this venue fills up :sweat_smile:

20221220_081840

3 Likes

Very cool of you to do this !!!

DIBS

:nerd_face:

1 Like

Thanks, @Maddawg - I couldn’t have said it better. In fact, if anyone mentions “Dibs”, I just might have to ban them from winning for a week.

Evil Smile

Yes, among other contests, ‘find the number’ was one I did a few times. I linked the original thread in my first post. You can still check it out.

13 Likes

If @Purple-N-Hairy doesnt mind:

Lifesaver Cookies from seeds given away in his original SEEDurday

Still in the jar, and man do they smell good.

18 Likes

:snowman_with_snow::gift::christmas_tree::santa::snowman: First Annual Holiday SEEDurday Giveaway:snowman::santa::christmas_tree::gift::snowman_with_snow:

:red_circle: GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED :red_circle:

:interrobang: GUESS THE WEIGHT SEEDurday GIVEAWAY! :interrobang:

Winners’ Prize:
:arrow_forward: Thug Pug’s Peanut Butter Breath F2’s :arrow_backward:
Peanut Butter Breath was made from DoSiDos x Mendo Breath, and is/was one of Thug Pug Genetics most desirable strains, but they stopped making it. Packs can sell for up to $1200, or more!

Here’s one that many of you should be experts at:
Guess the total weight (in grams) of the buds (and bags) you see in these pics.

DSC08569|375x500

• There are 2 bags of buds; one is sitting on top of the other
  • The bags (2) are the ones used at supermarkets for fruits, vegetables, etc.
  • Your guess should include the weight of those bags
  • The buds you see are NOT Peanut Butter Breath. Please don’t ask the strain because it might give an unfair advantage to anyone who has grown it.

WINNER:

The US based member and the member from any other country who are each CLOSEST to the actual weight WITHOUT GOING OVER will get a pack (flip) of Thug Pug’s Peanut Butter Breath F2’s.

RULES (you should probably read them if you’re not familiar)

• One guess per member. You can edit your guess as many times as you’d like, but please do not post more than one or neither will count.
  • In case 2 or more members guess the same weight, only the first entry will count
  • All guesses must be in by Christmas Sunday at 12 PM (noon) EST
  • Open to ALL MEMBERS who are Trust Level 2 (Member) or above. That means, members from all over world.

The winners will be announced shortly after the contest closes on Christmas Sunday.

Good luck and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

28 Likes

560 grams is my guess.

1 Like

@Randar just a heads up

1 Like

I guess 224 grams

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. Fixed my entry.

3 Likes

Now there’s a cool giveaway. Many thanks @Purple-N-Hairy . Gonna sit back and watch since I have some of these but 2 lucky growers are sure in for a treat.

4 Likes

Nice to see you back @Purple-N-Hairy!

Imma guess 444 grams, just because.
Thanks for a shot at these!

2 Likes

321g

Thanks for the fun giveaway!

2 Likes

I’ll go with 511g

Thanks a bunch! :v:

2 Likes

200 Grams .

Heading over to the grocery store to pick of some bags to fill with buds…
Answer may change! :wink:

2 Likes

ill throw in how about 825 grams

ooops looked at sideways first

1 Like