How much do you smoke a day?

Have to admit with the lockdown sometimes I will smoke earlier in the day than my norm. Smoking a joint a day. Probably should step up my game as my buckets of bud will probably go bad. lol

My bud is so strong though, I don’t think I could walk if I smoked any more

3 Likes

Anyone else had weed kind of lose it’s luster because you grow so much of it? Since my ridiculous harvest last year, when I think of weed, it’s like Eh… funny how much I take it for granted now. Especially in my legal state and the sheer quantity of bud I have. It doesn’t mean as much to me. I miss the anticipation, the black market and feeling like I’m getting away with something and sort of the mystery of it.

However, I’m feeling excited again since I started this years crops. Growing it is always a thrill

7 Likes

Idk about losing its luster so much but I no longer care if I have to throw some out :rofl:
Like if i mess up a press and the hash becomes one with the teabag, toss it, no cares in the world. Back in the day I would’ve been picking that shit out or just straight smoking it, screw it. Or having so much bud while trimming and just tossing the extra’s to the trim pile instead of actually trimming them
to jar because ‘too much work, screw it’. Back in the day everything would’ve been smoked.

It’s a nice feeling finally have enough of it that you don’t have to worry about every last leaf and stem. More in the jars and more in the tent. Its absolutely glorious ^^

5 Likes

My neighbor asked ‘Do you know where I can find some plants?’

:joy:

“Why, YES!, yes I do.”

So I was stoked to have an excuse to start more strains & seeds…can give him all my rejects since he’s a newb! :laughing:

:evergreen_tree: :point_left:

9 Likes

I was smoking Dosido, Meat Breath and Starfighter x Dosido
All fairly heavy hitting strains. I’m just rolling to many cannons to many times a day :partying_face:

I find really mixing up the strains I work with helps. Also always trying to improve on technique makes it more exciting for me as well. Last little while I’ve been letting the plants grow without much of anything on my part. Next grow I’ll scrog for a change.

3 Likes

I throw out entire ashtrays of roaches. Before I would save them all in jars for later desperation. Can’t remember the last time I scraped a pipe for resin. I’ve thrown away weed by the handfuls cuz I had it in a ziploc and forgot about it so it got dry. I give it away by the ounces without blinking. Not exactly gold like it used to be for me

8 Likes

I’ve got one baby started this year purely for pruning and supercropping experimentation. This thrills me

5 Likes

I thought it was just a gram or 2 a day…I’m now realizing it is closer to 3 or 4. I love growing my own. Never slept so well in all my life! Getting the wife a new washing machine with money saved over the last 6 months…don’t laugh…she wants one.

7 Likes

Do tell me bout the dosifighter?
How far is it from dosi?

Party on

3 Likes

This is kind of hard to nail down an amount. We both love to wakenbake, with a nice cup of coffee…and if we do not have anything pressing to do.
Or when those monotonous chores need done, lawn cutting, weeding the veggie garden, cleaning gardening items, pots, saucers, tents as I run a perpetual set up.
Hell, many times I roll one, I’ll hit it a few times, cut off the ember, and come back to hit it later on, just a tune up and bounce.
The more I need my brain, the less I partake.
Before retirement, and as a worker bee, I did not partake except at the end of my day.
So we are in a state of flux as amount, so I’ll guesstimate 3-4 grams a day.
Neither of us take any medications, we have long lost any desire for any other stimulants or narcotics, just no draw for us.
We are cannabeings, and not shy about it.

6 Likes

Do you just toss an oz into hot coals and breathe the fumes how is this even possible?

I smoke like 2g/day when I’m not working and it feels almost unwieldy sometimes.

Just the logistics of rolling that much daily. You’d have to have a joint in hand burning from wake to sleep.

5 Likes

I prefer to use edibles because it feels so much healthier and organic than smoking. If I’m using edibles I feel properly medicated all day long with a gram of beasties. Lately I can’t afford that price and so I smoke it, and so I smoke about 2 grams a week roughly. I don’t need it for physical pain, knock on wood, just as anti-stress/anger/drama/psychosis medication!

7 Likes

I got 3 different pheno. A green one, a purple /green one and a purple one. All had the same lime smell and taste. Really good smoke. Not as couch lock as I thought it would be. What Dosido cut was used?

Hahaha no. I roll with 1 1/4 rolling papers. Each joint probably has 1-1.2g in it. Typically 3 or 4 of those in the day and the same at night. To often and to big :smiley:

21 Likes

That I cannot tell you, I just don’t know.
I have some #9 f2’s also of dosi, I’m pretty sure it happened off the f1’s of these.

1 Like

Sounds like you need a shift of gears …roll them roaches for a day or two lol I’m trying to get myself to do the same thing I have to have a ounce of roaches

My dad and one of my cousins smoke them king-size with probably 2-3 grams in them back to back :thinking: I can’t always keep up :joy::rofl::joy:

4 Likes

I vape a gram of concentrates everyday, and am constantly smoking on a a vape or pipe with flower… and often I take 100mg thc of edibles a day… not saying anything like this is a lot but it is what I need for my medical needs.

5 Likes

The one on the right is the correct way to roll. Otherwise, you end up with more paper than weed.
:+1::seedling:

5 Likes

Just once around is all you need

2 Likes

I’ve been using the pre-rolled cones lately. But they are a PITA to fill. I could roll two joints in the time it takes me to fill a single cone.

9 Likes

I leave those for the wife when I’m not around. :rofl:

3 Likes