How much do you smoke a day?

So me and the woman tried something and fell in love with it. We started using cigarette filters, make them look like a cigarettes and then just drop them in our packs for the day… we each go through about 4-5 through-out the day then another 3-4 together before we head in to sleep… I’d say about 10g’s a day…on average…

Unless some friends roll up and we pull out the big guns :slight_smile:

3 Likes

thank the gods,
I was wondering if I was… the only one!

1 Like

I just keep my bong handy at most all times. It is more simple than one might think.

2 Likes

3-6 joints a day. I have Been dry flower vaping recently. Def helps with the coughing fits from combustion. Cigarette smoker for 20 years, I’d love to give up smoking cigs…again. :laughing:

2 Likes

WHAT wait a minute you guys smoke these plants we grow? :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

A shit ton of bats several bowls and atleast a joint a day
I like to end my day smoking a joint in bed

9 Likes

Man there are some serious joint warriors on here!

Well, my harvests really just kicked off as we were all getting the corona lock down so consumption is definitely up, and pretty damn consistent now that we’re here for the most part all day, everyday.

So now between my wife and I we’re probably burning a couple grams a day. At first I thought it was more than that, but 2 gs/day = 1/2 oz per week- that seems about right.

Before corona tho when I was all over the place for work, we were probably just at 1 g or less a day.

5 Likes

I blame my parents :joy::rofl::joy: that’s all they smoked all there friends smoked joints to this day I think my dad may have a glass chillum that’s more like a one hitter …that he puts roaches in sometimes but he still buys papers by the box just not french lights anymore he switched to king size bout 10 years back I prefer raws these days but still have a soft spot for the ole school white zig zags but those are one person sized

6 Likes

I am definently 2 to 3 grams a day. Since the covid crisis :mask: that has increased being at home more. Plus, the boredom of nothing really to do. That is why I am taking to growing now, burning through my weed cellar I had accumulated. :pensive: Thankfully I smoke mostly from a bong…joints would have emptied it by now…lol

4 Likes

I’m a 40 year smoker, and it’s joints all the way man :dash::dash::dash: I’m in the 2 to 3 grams a day in about 6 to 7 joints. Wife helps me with a couple j’s usually in the evening. Dont mind dabbin or the odd bong hoot, love hash but dont smoke it too often.

4 Likes

Honestly if I have it available I’m puffing my brains out :joy: but I’d say on average I’d smoke a good 4 or 5 joints

6 Likes

Yeah I’m on those carts too. I’d say about the same amount too about a 1/3 of a gram distillate

2 Likes

If you mess with those carts you should look into wax liquidizer and make your own it’s super easy… Don’t buy preflavored ones though the flavoring is overly strong

4 Likes

all I smoked was kill, and smoked it all day everyday, then I had a job opportunity that required I pass a folical test, which I quit THC cold turkey, and it wasnt easy but the money was a wage I couldn’t pass up. When I stopped I had a massive tolerance. I quit for just over 3 years, and durring that time my state legalized medical so now I’m back to medicating, and let me tell you, I’m such a light weight, that I can legit get a buzz on one good bong rip. So currently I’m at 1 gram a day. Lol and I’m loving it.

4 Likes

left to my own, smoking alone I can smoke around an ounce a week, maybe a little more, but I usually can only afford to smoke a gram or two a day if I have to resort to buying it

4 Likes

If you can shift into the one hitter lifestyle never look back lol I’ve been trying to get there

2 Likes

Been blowing thru 1/2 gallon jars like crazy. I’m pretty chronic these days. About a1/4oz most days. All strong weed.
Am I an Average. Light. Or Heavy smoker? No concentrates at all. Mostly cones, a bit vaped or in the bong.(middle of the night only). Not even going to include edibles.
Just curious. I went 15 years between 87 and 02 without so much as a bong. Took a week to be chronic again. A fucking week. But I sure got loaded 1st couple days. Funny stories there.

7 Likes

id say 1/4oz a day is pretty heavy smoking lol. for the last few months it was a couple grams a day id guess, but ive cut way back lately to a couple bowls

7 Likes

If I didn’t smoke concentrates or eat edibles I would easily smoke a 1/4 ounce a day.

4 Likes

Beats the hell out of a handful of Norcos every day, which is where l was a year ago.

7 Likes