How much do you smoke a day?

Fixed the title for you @crownpoodle , How uch do you smoke seeded wrong, lol.

2 Likes

How many people hanging around? More people, more smoke. Average day maybe an 8th.

1 Like

Hell yea congrats man. No longer reliant on a doctor, pharmacy or dealer for your pain… that’s freedom :+1:

3 Likes

Not a social smoker. Just me outside with the cats. I can fuck off for hours, puttering with the plants. Go eat, now and then, roll another and get more coffee.

7 Likes

It’s usually just the wife and me in the garage, we’ll usually just me and she stops in smokes and runs off again.

1 Like

I was smoking a few joints a day not so long ago. Switched to vaping to spare my lungs and my weeds lasting way longer.

3 Likes

Ya 1/4oz per day is a heavy smoker. Maybe not on here :grin:

I have phases. It’s about once per week right now, other times every day or two. But usually on the lower end.

5 Likes

Yeah about two doobies worth a day.
A few more on pain or special needs days.
:peace_symbol:

1 Like

Would you say vaping is 50, 75, 90 or 100% less harsh on your lungs? And what temperature do you find upsets your lungs the least. Thnx

2 Likes

20 years. Still need one now and then on extra bad days. The missus has the bottle locked up. She knows what an addict it am after 4 decades. 35 years later and the vape reminds me of when I had a crack pipe attached to my face. Makes me twitchy sometimes.
This isn’t a tolerance issue. I’ve got 8 strains I rotate thru. For me that’s the ticket. Love the variety.

3 Likes

Average 2 to 3 g a day, which equates to 3-4 oz per month. I go through 125 zig zag blunt wraps a month.

5 Likes

my norm is from one and a half to three and a half grams per day. with occasional breaks of 1-2 days. on days when I am very irritated, my norm can rise to 6-10 grams

1 Like

Damn you all making me feel like a str8 addict…

I’ve always been an above average smoker but I go through an oz in 2 days on average, real stressful days a bit more, this is not including the rosin as well…

Old hippy’s lungs is starting to feel it tho, I’ve been transitioning to more rosin recently, maybe that will bring my consumption down some.

5 Likes

bro you are not alone. it’s just that when you smoke half an ounce a day, the effect becomes very weak. and frankly, if I could smoke half an ounce a day right now, I would.

4 Likes

I vape at 445F and it is definitely way less harsh on the lungs. I use a volcano hybrid and have had it for about a year and never really used it heavily. Now that I quit though, I notice every time I hit it I’m coughing up a lot of phlegm, which makes me think the vapor is somehow cleansing my lungs from all the joint smoke…?

1 Like

It’s a habit at this point…

After 30+ years of smoking indent even realize when I hit the bong like i use to.

I’m trying to convert more towards dabs, vaping and edibles, maybe it will give my lungs a break.

1 Like

Much worse once you retire and only have household chores to do…I have to be baked to continually perform menial tasks. Gives my mind a safe place to wander.

3 Likes

oh for sure. if its working for ya have at er. ive smoked amounts like that in the past and i get ‘weird’. i have friends who smoke way more than that and they are for the most part space cadets lol

if you can function and it keeps you away from worse shit then that sounds like a good compromise to me

5 Likes

WOW!!! OG responds. Appreciate all the thoughts and input. I have lots of smoking options and really should mix it up more. I go thru phases. Got a Volcano and a Mighty. Love both. Sometimes I like to roll my own. Lately it’s king size cones on the backyard with Leo and Maui my cats.
This year has been stressful, even when it’s going good. My yard is my sanctuary. Little can go wrong here. Well…except mold, but that’s not stressful to me. No outdoor plants right now but I’ll get some out just to watch grow.
I eat a lot of edibles too. Be no idea on dose. They’re good and strong. Good body affect which really helps the back pain.
I really had no idea where I fell, usage wise. About time to go pack a freshie, pot up some plants.

1 Like

Space cadets because of weed or just space cadets who happen to smoke weed?

1 Like