Huge cache of seeds left behind, what to do?

yes temujin i believe was his name, i found a post on another forum from 2012 or 2013 stating he participated in a seedbank promotion 13 times for the freebie pack of hazeman g13 it came with… and low and behold, she had 13 packs on her list

@Heritagefarms have you tried e-mailing her? i can ask her if it’s OK to share her number if you’d like. i don’t recall seeing a pure g13 either, just the hazeman 88 g13 / hashplant but i could be wrong

2 Likes

I haven’t tried emailing her I sent a mess on here, one of the pics does show pure hazeman g13 , I would realy love to get even one pack as I have alot of g13 crosses that would be good stock to cross back onto , I read this hole thread back from day one but don’t remember an email

2 Likes

she’s not very active on here although i think she might start logging on again in the near future.

i’ll PM you her e-mail address, and anyone else wanting to contact her can PM me for it as well

i’m pretty sure it’s just hazeman 88 g13/hashplant though she may have only wrote g13 on her list

1 Like

She just showed me a pic of the G-13 BX2. She’s got it

9 Likes

Yes i have seen the same pic she is still around and has some great gear

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Hazeman Seeds review

For the records, popped 4 seeds (1 WiFi raskal and 3 WRxCH) as test to check if the 2 months travel did damage them and they all sprouted in less then 48h…
DS

11 Likes

Sorry I thought I had upload this picture here.
Last package from Mia and LED Seedz

13 Likes

Are the white ones top left straight appalachia?

1 Like

Silver Label one is Good Medicine

2 Likes

I’m a little late to this party!
Hope everybody gets their seeds!

2 Likes

Sweeeeet, The yo mama ssh is gonna be fire…

Watch the uzbeki lines, they can be picky.

5 Likes

I’m thinking the Super Silver Yo Mama is liquid fire for sure, not sure why everyone left here alone for me to grab both packs ??

Uzbeki line is Picky how ? Is it just a fuss nut all around?

I may need your old seed starting tutorial for those Diesel’s crossed to Snow Lotus when I get them started.

2 Likes

@mia thanks for the extra love on the gift, just got it today, that was super nice of you :heart: :pray:

5 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Germinating old Seeds

i ordered GA3 for germinating the seeds i got from mia

5 Likes

does anyone find the hand written lists inconvenient? i made an excell spreadsheet of everything she posted in these threads but it’s definitely no where near up to date

2 Likes

Super cool brother…

You guys all kicked ass on these old lines.

Congrats. I wouldn’t worry much on having issues with these seeds germinating.

Any uzbeki crosses are just picky. It’s a picky strain. Just keep an eye on that line, lucky13 and skunk 91. They do well outdoors, they just don’t like the fake sun much. There is amazing pheno’s that pop up. I’m sure it will be a treat.

I’ll post my germinating method.

Stray :high_brightness:

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Germinating old Seeds

Ive had great results from the Temples I dropped in from Mia, only threw In 4 and got all 4 up, nothing special about germination, put them in some soil and watered it :wink:

6 Likes