Huge cache of seeds left behind, what to do?

Thanks 50. My mind is foggy on a several things lately.having trouble remembering details alot lately…well ill holler at her. G13xhashplant has to be awsome…the name alone sounds like park it on the couch and hope everything is close by.:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Found a picture posted 2013 of the same Star Dawg packs you have thought you might like it.

3 Likes

nice even the heat seal is very visible. i got one heat sealed and one without. thanks for the find bro! the pheno hunt begins in may of this year unless the feds send me on vacation

3 Likes

Crap! Good luck with that!

99%

2 Likes

Still waiting on mine to show up…
Starting to loose hope…
DS

You got tracking #? ???

I got a tracking number for my package that was sent out on Dec 5th and still nothing, also losing hope. @mia i wish you were here to help us out with the purchases we made. I feel abandoned. LOL.

An auction page I go on mentioned some packages being sent out in early December and packages just getting to people this week and some not yet delivered.
I imagine its just the christmas mail still catching up. I know I just got a christmas card this week and it was sent a few weeks ago.
Im sure theyll show up.

1 Like

I feel anxious, but i think it’s only because it’s taken way longer than expected. Thanks for the good vibe!

2 Likes

I had a bad feeling when writing to her first. I don’t think that this was serious business, who knows where the seeds came from and if they have maybe been robbed.

Stay away from curious offers. Trust official Seedbanks.

4 Likes

i was also anxious for my first package, it took 3-4 weeks to travel only 1000 miles, but it eventually made it.

disclaimer : it was sent for free to establish trust, although i ended up sending money after it arrived (without being asked)

@Dee.S73 i really hope it makes it to you… those were definitely good ones… i’m waiting on some grapestomper BX2 and sun maiden (Grape Stomper x {Chem Dawg x OG Kush}) beans i bought from someone else and will gladly share w/ you after i make more

5 Likes

Both my packages from Mia took way too long to travel such a short distance. I had one package from glg that took over 70 days for what could be a 6 hour car ride even with a tracking number i was more than a little on edge.

Keep the faith and may the seed gods smile on you.

4 Likes

yes if it says in transit it’s probably in transit, if customs got it it would be stuck sitting at customs most likely… i wonder if she sent it by boat instead of air mail?.. but i don’t think so

2 Likes

I have tracking number and pictures of the package so I don’t have doubt on Mia, I’m not too confident in the postal service…
Anyway yesterday tracking got updated info , package in Madrid, @ customs office… Hope it won’t get blocked.
Ds

4 Likes

Sorry to hear your package has been delayed. All 5 of mine made it to Canada in under 10 business days. I’m sure it’s coming

6 Likes

Great customer service @mia! Thanks so much! Buy with confidence people!

4 Likes

Package arrived today. :slight_smile:
I’m definitely happy as I’ve been one of the few people here to not jump on her like she was a scammer or worst.
Thanks Mia , you got a truckload of love on your way.
Ds

11 Likes

Me alegro te llegaran…
Nuestra Aduana nunca va a confiscar semillas de cannabis porque es legal su trafico aquí. Y si los envíos se certifican como hicimos entre tu y yo llegan seguros (en toda mi vida jamás se me perdió ningún envió certificado).
Ya sabes que de EUA/Canadá (Costa Este Atlántica) a la España Europea Continental (y viceversa) no tarda más de 15 días normalmente (pero en tu caso tiene luego que deshacer parte del camino Atlántico adentro hacia el subtrópico africano…)

…Lo cachondo es que un envió El Paso(EUA)-España (Península Ibérica) tarde 18 días, y otro Ciudad Juarez (MÉXICO)-España continental tarde meses…

3 Likes

¡así es como debería ser cada país! las semillas nunca deben tomarse

perdón por el español roto. Jeje

What can i/we use to translate…some good education is written in a different language on here i feel i missing out

2 Likes