Huge giveaway! (CLOSED)

Thanks for the chance @Cyr_grow !

:metal:

1 Like

Just add your name to the wiki. Us and Canada only

1 Like

Reznfingeez33

1 Like

Hey @Reznfingeez33 you have to add yourself to the wiki, let me see if I can post the link on how to do it. Don’t worry it’s not hard after you read the instructions

1 Like

I put you on the list bud. You’re at 87

2 Likes

https://overgrow.com/t/wiki-editing-etiquette-and-steps/59176

As info - for next time

2 Likes

You have to go up to the list… hit “edit”… go to the bottom of the list and add on the next number with a period after it…then a space… then @Reznfingeez33. Then save…

1 Like

Nevermi d! LoL…you got added while I typed!

1 Like

You’re a REAL one for sure dude!! Thanks dude for the opportunity and good luck to everyone who entered!

1 Like

For anyone who doesn’t win the giveaway and wants a chance to test out some awesome cultivars; I opened a new thread titled Smileys angel's seeds testers - #5 by CamTheCannaman and there is info to get in touch with smiley to be able to test out some of his gear he also is a REAL one does amazing things for the community. I’ve Been trying to get him to come over here to OG, but for now he is just letting me reach out on his behalf.

Check it out if anyone is interested in testing some fire!!!

8 Likes

8 more spots till 100 come on lets get it done…:grinning::grinning::grinning:

5 Likes

Thanks @Cyr_grow for a wonderful giveaway! :hugs:

Best of luck to everyone! :shamrock:

1 Like

Don’t mean to hijack or bring negativity…but just saw the post from the guy offering a whack of purple diesel seeds, you just pay shipping…wtf was that about? Does that happen often now? People try and hustle so shitily? It sounded super exciting at first…and then…well…lol…buddy-guy got called out pretty quick…lol

5 Likes

We closed a thread about that the other day, is this one new? He was supposedly posting the same thing on another forum, too.

4 Likes

@Cyr_grow is the real deal. Got dougdawson in there…thats how you do it.

Yeah, I saw that. Purple diesel guy was finished before he could get any traction.

I probably shouldn’t have brought it up here…

6 Likes

Huge thanks to @Cyr_grow for putting this on. And thanks @Rhai88 for the tag. Good luck everyone.

5 Likes

Amazing giveaway @Cyr_grow. Those selections are dope. Whoever win is really going to enjoy those.

6 Likes

Wow what an absurdly generous giveaway @Cyr_grow , thank you! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Man what a list already lol :hushed:

Thanks for the horn @Rhai88 & @DougDawson!

3 Likes

That same guy is on another forum now under a different name. I’ve already exposed him by finding identical pictures he posted under 2 different names. Lol

5 Likes

The community came together and showed him the door…was fun reading the comments.

Again I want to apologize for bringing it up…I shouldn’t have done it here.

4 Likes