Smileys angel's seeds testers

Hey there OG community I just wanted to take a few moments to talk about one of my new favorite breeders outta MI. His Name is Smileys Garden and has started to release seeds under the name Smileys angels at a few seedbanks like Smiley's Garden - Dagga Garden is one place to find his gear along with his website https://smileysangels.net/ or for U.K./international orders Smiley's Angels - Breeders Collective

I will start off by saying Smiley is one of the realest dudes in the community and goes outta his way to show support to people who support him. You can find him on https://www.youtube.com/@smileysgarden and also on the WEedNerdWorld show (formerly by Subcool) Now hosted by Eagle gardens https://www.youtube.com/@eaglegardens who also has his 1 on 1 interveiw show F$kin Talkin Shit With Eagle. Who has almost 800 episode with various members of the cannabis community. If you are a true weednerd I highly reccomend checking it out!!!
Back to the main disscusion about smileys angel seeds. Smiley has been kind enough to let me test out a couple strains so far and I honestley have never been so impressed with each of the tester packs. First I ran some raskal berries x jack skellington, or Raskal Jacks I’ve been calling it and might be the strain name when it’s released. It has some of the most fruitiest, dankest stanky smelling buds I’ve ever grown or smoked. She has become a permanent addition to the garden going on the 3rd run with my keeper cut. Stanky strawberries and feet/cheese ripe ripe ripe berries and a hiny of hazey goodness. Just incredible!!! Everyone that has tried it asks for more and it is my girlfriends #1 go to smoke day and night.
The second strain I was lucky enough to test were the Jack of diamonds testers which is (platinum cake X Jack Skellington) This was/is sooooo terpy. Sweet sweet vanilla goodness. she came out so frosty I have never seen a lant frostier in person. The taste just coats your mouth and is very potent a few tokes is all I need lol. I can hardly ever finish a bowl of her. I will upload a few pics shortly of both but wanted to get this post up first.

Last reason I wanted to create this thread is because I wanted to see if anyone else in the Overgrow community would be interested in testing out some of smileys gear. He would need people to be able to pop full packs(or even half packs twice depending on your space) to get an idea of what people would expect out of a pack of seeds. If anyone would be interested in this please reach out to smiley at Smileys garden (@smileys_garden) • Instagram photos and videos Or if any of you don’t use instagram you can email him at smileysangelss@gmail.com and when you do get in touch with him to post the progress of your grows here. I will start off by posting some pics here shortly but will be looking forward to seeing what everyone will find! And If anyone has already grown some of smiley’s gear, Please feel free to post any pics here! Thank you OverGrow Community I know you guys will make this thread awesome!!
@Dirt_Wizard @BeagleZ @mainerJ @Emeraldgreen @yardgrazer @CapnCannabis @misterbee @BarefootAndBlazed @CocoaCoir
Feel free to share this with other OG members!

26 Likes

Here are a few pics of smileys Jack of diamonds (Platinum Cake x Jack Skellington)

25 Likes

Thank you for the tag. Unfortunately at the moment I’m at capacity for what I can test.
I’ll check back in the future

3 Likes

No worries dude just figured I’d let you know

2 Likes

Never heard of them, seems like well priced seeds. I really hope they do well.

3 Likes

They are already up on https://dagga.garden/ and pretty well recognized in the youtube cannabis scene. He has his own channel and has been interviewed, given interviews and co-hosted a number of shows. If you ever check out future cannabis project he has been well received within the community and has given lots of support back. They’re already taking off this is just to let the Overgrow community in on some special testing. Anyone who reaches out to him should tell him they heard about it through the Overgrow post and that they will post pictures and progress of grows here. Honestly anyone who does some testing will be very very glad they did.

6 Likes

Yea just give it a little time, he’s a family man and is pretty busy usually I imagine. If you are serious and sincere about it I guarantee he will get back to you. I gave him the link here and he is probably keeping an eye out

2 Likes

Just figured I’d post this so you guys can get to know a little bit about smiley and his gear!

2 Likes

He’s a really nice and likeable guy that’s always smiling lol

2 Likes

I wrote him right away and very quickly got a nice response simply saying, your pkg is on the way, look for it Tuesday. Holy Moly. Dat’s tomorrow.
I guess gifting away all these seeds recently brought me excellent karma…

It’s an honor…

4 Likes

Nice that’s awesome! Karma is a real thing and yes giving back is part of being part of this awesome community I believe!

1 Like

Hey I Was curious if you have received those beans from smiley and if you have started them yet, If so would you mind posting updates of the grow here?

3 Likes

First pic Smileys Angel’s Jack of diamonds (Platinum Cake x Jack Skellington) 2nd & 3rd pics Raskal Jacks (Raskal Berries x Jack Skellington) last pic both of em

6 Likes

They do look sweet!!
edit: 50% off seeds for a 420 offer going on there.

1 Like

Nope… heard from them once and never again… sorry, sounded like a fun search too

3 Likes

I’m really sorry to hear that… there wasn’t that many posts here and he probably had more than a few people asking for seeds. probably thought it wasn’t worth the promotion. If you would like I could try to reach out for you I feel bad he never got back to you did you try to message him again to follow up?

1 Like

Bummer huh?
Just picked up a new sponsor so be busy… starting one of her Peanut Butter Breath strains in a few weeks…
You get the seeds hit me up ok… prec

1 Like

I’m testing some of his gorilla glue x Jack Skellington

10-10 germ rate(within 12 hours!) but two didn’t make it out of the soil…only about a week old now,so nothing interesting yet,but i’ll post a pic later…

Edit…

2 Likes

Awesome I bet you will find some fire in those! The JS male really allows for the mom plants flavors to come through while adding a sturdy manageable frame and really good internodal spacing. stretch hasn’t been too crazy around 2x-2.5x, I hope you get some really nice girls outta the mix!

3 Likes

It seems like a can’t miss cross! and thanks,definitely looking forward to finding some gems

2 Likes