Humble grow by Islayhearts

Update.

These are my mini ladies, minus the weird mutant leaf pheno. Breeder says if female, most potent of line. All cookie, so I figured if it’s male, still all cookies I’ll collect pollen for a bukkake later.

These 4 plants won’t show sex so giving 48hrs of dark. Hopefully do something.

And this is the only female plant flowering that I want to show haha. Other 2 are revegs after I completely murdered them accidentally. So going to use them to make crosses.

This is OGDLux bx3… about a week in. Give or take a few days.

That’s all.

16 Likes

Final pots for the 9 females.

In the 2x2 we have a blue magoo cookies Male and a small grape stomper og clone and 2 shit cuttings that aren’t gonna make it but I’m trying.

In the flowering tent, just don’t look at the 2 plants in the left. They are revegs and going to be used to make crosses. Half decent looking plant is a OGDLUX bx3 and is a few weeks into 12/12.

15 Likes

1st day of 12/12 for blue magoo cookies Male and we got a sac showing. Lovely day for balls.

Behind the scenes note. My two revegged plants are getting pollen this week.

Grape stomper og was hit with Kiwi pollen. Kiwi is from dynasty genetics.

And using 50states orange goji plant for some 4 year old boudica pollen that I have high hopes for but most likely won’t work worth shit. So, going to use a lime headbanger x white cherry truffle pollen. I really like what he made so why not add to it. Try to find some other flavors.

14 Likes

Awesome grow :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Knew I missed a male. I’m the first to admit I’m far far from detail oriented. But we got him. He’s lovely but just don’t need him.

Ladies. About a week in. So far so good.

And wanted to say big thanks to @Sebring for the info from your youtube channel. Turns out when I tried last year I used the wrong measurement for the S.T cause I had no idea there were two types. So ratio was way low.

Grape Stomper OG S1 here we come… hopefully.

14 Likes

Update time. Nothing really happening though.

Whole tent.

Have 4 of these mob x cocoon X chocolate rain but this one is the only early mob leaner.

And here is my cut of Grape stomper that I hit with Kiwi pollen… I think some seeds are going. Time will tell.

And in the mini tent, have 2 more cuts of the grape stomper. The one gallon pot is being sprayed with STS. Currently both plants look the same but only 7 days into showing any growth in 12/12.

That’s about it.

16 Likes

Hey @Islayhearts, hope things are going good for you. Looks like you’re staying busy with the garden and things are looking nice.

I haven’t been online much lately. Staying busy with this house. I have tons of crosses where knowing who the father is usually down to two or three. So, I feel like I’ll have sort of an idea what to expect. lol

I’m growing out a new cross from summer. My clone of Wed. Cake x Gelato x Dosido got pollinated by either BLR/OG, 88G13/HP, or Ortega. It was really good smoke and now it smells as good as before with some added rotting fruit. I’ll keep you in mind when I find some winners.

I’m gonna try getting back online more and need to go ahead and do a new thread. My camera got busted up last year and this phone sucks for photos.

Best vibes on your new projects. Talk at you soon. peace

4 Likes

@GMan, glad to hear you’re doing okay!!

We all need a break from the social media, even this in disguise media. Those mystery crosses sound killer!! Almost like shooting fish in a barrel for a keeper with that parental line combos.

Can’t wait to see your photos, feel free to tag me in them cause I’m horrible at keeping up with social media.

Good to hear from you!!

4 Likes

Once I get seeds organized I can send you some. That one plant is coming down in no more than a week. I can’t wait to try it. Not a huge yielder but I didn’t veg it really. It sure has loud terps though.

2 Likes

Been a hot minute. Shut down for a while due to lack of new soil and to conquer my pest issue.

On with the new seeds I just planted today.

We have…

Maui Wowie , thank you @Sebring
Limevine
Straw-canna
The menthol
Pancakes x wedding cake

Hoping for a good run.

8 Likes

Hey Islayhearts! Keep an eye on the MWCB. Some of the fem plants go male and some are herming a little. They are dank as hell but I found a few seeds on the plants. Out of four I got two full blown males early and never saw any male flower on the other two but noticed the seeds the other day. I could have triggered it but others have reported similar stuff.

I’m going to keep growing it till I find out. It’s pretty special in the terp dept. and worth playing with. Not sure if @Sebring will re work it but it’s definitely old school Hawaiian.

Good luck with the new setup. It’s setting up to be a major bug season hear this year. Lots more moisture this winter. peace

4 Likes

14 of 18. Hoping the other Menthol comes up since the are fems.

7 Likes

Been busy but just not posting. Life, always happening

Current flowering tent

This is white hot Creamsicle from Clearwater. 6 days into 12/12. Not going yield a ton but have a buddy running 3 outdoors so this will give me a good understanding of its decent or not… sorta.

We have a male. Strong start to this fella. This is for a project.

Other than things are good. Need to figure out my soul mix a bit better. State I reside in currently went legal but I can’t grow till 2022. Soooo still just gonna grow anyways.

Got this outdoor plant, popped up in used soil from last year. Hoping for a female but 70% sure it’s a male.

Thanks for looking.

13 Likes

Hey slayer, it’s always good to see your work .I always am interested in the lineups that you have you show some great genetics thanks for sharing
peace
paps

3 Likes

I been looking at the stuff you sent me before. I gotta get those buried! You definitely grow to your own beat. I never see anyone else with your stuff. I might have a question or two soon. Good to see you again bro. peace

2 Likes

Just a photo dump. Leaving for a few days, hoping they look better when I get back.

8 Likes

11 Likes

Left for 4 days, just water well and then shut off lights. Not ideal in some cases but works well and almost insures nothing major goes wrong.

Here we are at the end of this month.

12 Likes

They sure look good and healthy like always my friend

Thanks for sharing

Paps

4 Likes

It seems 5 days makes a decent difference. Don’t want to say I fixed my lower leaves of crispy and brown spots but looking better currently.

10 Likes