Humble grow by Islayhearts

Enjoy your harvest

2 Likes

Very cool bro. So glad somebody got around to making those f2s. I expected to be harvesting some right about now, too. Looks like you got a good harvest.

2 Likes

Just need to trim the snow lotus bx and give the Jalisco another week or so. Then I’ll be done with that round. The strawberry bozo x cocoon cross is looking promising by trich coverage and density and smell. Smoke test coming soon, needed to cure it for a few weeks first.

The Chocolate Rain f2s and crosses using the male are all looking like I have some viable seed. You know the deal if you’re interested.

Just put the mini solo cup plants into 1 gallon pots.

Roots on a grape stomper, each strain looked this good.

And all the little ones lined up. The really small ones are chocolate rain f2s from the germ test, felt bad throwing them out.

And just made this thing, hoping to test it n the next month after I sex these little ones.

17 Likes

I’ll hit you with a PM. Things look they be moving along around there. I’m slowly starting.

I’m getting outdoor stuff going. I had 3 plants flowering inside at night. Son of a bitch if all three got pollinated at once and I can’t figure it out except for open windows and winds 29-50mph two days in a row. maybe I got hemp pollen from somewhere.

I couldn’t believe it. I haven’t had a male for 9-10 months. 2 SSDD and one mystery cross I made. It was a volunteer that came up in a pot inside the house after I harvested last fall’s grow outside. Not sure what it is but it smells great and looks nice, too.

3 Likes

The Jalisco ibl… first time growing a real sativa based plant.
Excited to smoke this.

Starting to cull males. This was from Cryptic Seeds, it’s a chem double dubb. I just don’t need a male but I liked how this looked!

20 Likes

been a bit.

Got 15 plants, gifting 1 and one I thought was female seems to be a male after I flipped the 9 plants. It’s a orange goji. Going to see if he grows up nice and possibly collect some pollen for future chucks. Can’t kill off every male without making sure I’m not missing out.

17 Likes

Orange goji male is looking good. Hopefully collect a small vile of pollen.

About 9 days into actually bud production.

So far so good it seems. Cleaned up the lower 1/3 of these ladies.

Other tent I just flipped yesterday. Octopot looks like shit, my fault. But roots have taken to the res and new growth is green. Hoping the best for her. She has a lot of tops to fill out.

Thanks for looking in.

20 Likes

Love how your girls are praying, happy girls mean a happy grower. Good job!

3 Likes

New round, hopefully turn out good :+1:

1 matero blue x Uzbekistan or birds of paradise
Goji/BLR x Ogers by cryptic labs
Blue magoo cookies by dynasty genetics
Mob x cocoon X chocolate rain by me.

And collecting pollen from this kiwi male for future pollen chucks.

Thanks for looking in.

19 Likes

Running some :fire:!!! Man I want to see what you find in those MCCR since my 2 were dudes. Any smells from that kiwi? He looks like a stretcher haha(thats what she said). I have a pack of those as well I was thinking of giving dynasty a go next round but man so many choices lol.

3 Likes

I really like Professor P. Stand up dude, might rub some people the wrong way but I like his straightforward attitude. And clearly most his strains are so good. I’ll give the stem a rub tonight. It was skunk mixed with something sweet, like simple syrup. Other male I chopped was straight skunk/gas Funk. @stONER775

I’m excited about the MCCR as well… got 5 or 6 so 1 female should be in there.

5 Likes

Nothing but respect for professor p. He was one of the first breeders I looked into when I started growing back in 2013. I used to go on his website and drool over all the pics and descriptions.

5 Likes

His pheno breakdowns are so great. Always spot on too. I wish he would s1 his kali snapple cut… he always writes its the strongest shit he has.

5 Likes

Man I wish breeders would bring descriptions back. Nowadays you’re lucky if they list the parents. Yes! The kali snapple ive never tried lol ive only read about her but she sure sounds amazing. I got his pineapple fields n birds of paradise which both have the kali snapple as the mom. Man fuck it im popping 1 of those next :crazy_face:.

4 Likes

That’s a first for me, terrible, and yet somehow awesome, name. Google is giving me nothing on that strain. What is it?

2 Likes

Ohh long story kinda.

First Inro to growing was on a forum was on opengrow, Sannies seed forum. It was great for a new guy, people were nice genetics were sound and cheap compared to now.

2nd grow ever, I was running Silverfields by Sannie and Boudica by Eskobar. I went away on like day 5 of 12/12, thought they were all females. Dun dun duh, 2 males had pollinated the tent of 3 female boudica and 3 Silverfields. Was left with a shit ton of seed. Hand shucked it all. Reached out to Sannie to see if he coud use it as freebies since both strains were in his shop.

He gave packs of 10 to anyone from the forum and then just as freebies I guess. I named it Maury Povich cause I had no idea who the father was. It was either the Silverfields or Boudica but couldn’t tell which was which clearly.

The seeds were pretty good, great combo of yield, strength and flavor. Or at least I think it was.

If you search maury povich and opengrow, something should show up.

I hear some people still have packs, that was about 7 years ago maybe.

11 Likes

Hay slayer I grew out a pack of Murray p
It was some great smoke I remember it well thanks once more
Open grow was a good place back in the day
Good to see you around bro
Paps

9 Likes

…a great (but accidental)cross …and one of the best Freebees ,i ever grew out !!

14 Likes

Ohhhh @saxo that’s a fine example!!! For me was the combo of strength and still had strong flavor. Which 7 years ago wasn’t as common haha. It’s all about TERPS now.

I’m glad you enjoyed it, thanks for sharing that picture and your experience.

7 Likes

Any of those Chocolate Rain f2s available?

4 Likes