Humboldt CSI Plant Guide

:sweat_smile::call_me_hand: my bad

Either way I’ll still take info on that one :joy:

Explains why I couldn’t find it in this thread :rofl:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

To my knowledge it has been taken fairly deep into the filial generations, but done recumbently with parallel lines. I have not grown it, but it is suppose to be one of the more consistent blueberry forward terpene lines.

1 Like

Could you take pic of whole plant?
Thx
Looking good :+1:

Chem D - Day 38

@BrushyMtGenetics

29 Likes

Very nice. Way different than mine.
Mine looks like it’s been topped twice.
Very bushy . I will get a pic up soon.

Update, evrything is a week or two into flowering (except the mutant, barely getting any stigmas popping):
NL5Ks:

Sterling Skunks:

20 Likes

some forbiden fruit x purple punch

16 Likes

Pinks and purps purpleing already

18 Likes

Oops the first pic is Hawaiian lites lol

1 Like

Glad that snuck in there haha.
I have a pack of Hawaiian Lites f2 and I’ve been looking for information on them.

I found an episode of the Breeders Syndicate podcast that said it was about this cultivar, but instead it was basically Matt and Notso just chatting about pretty much everything but Hawaiian Lites :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :rofl:

:v:

5 Likes

I know right, but I grew one indoors and out after over a month curing the indoor she has a lovely lemon pine and skunk smell and taste and its smells like the outdoor girl smells the same, good ass head high if you smoke half a j or blunt but when smoke the whole thing I’m locked! Lol good ass smoke,if you look on riot seeds site they say it’s nl5 x white widow but Caleb’s he says there’s a Hawaiian indica in there?

We’re getting hit hard with rain here lately. Hurricane Lee is incoming this weekend!

NL5000s:

Mutant:

Sterling Skunks:

Nl5000s smell a bit sweet and a little acrid. One of the skunks smells real gross and decaying (hopefully it isn’t the water/humidity damage!

23 Likes

61 days of :blossom:
Durban x Zkittles
Grown indoors, in organic soil, LED lights.
This has the sweetest smell of anything I’ve grown. The aroma has intense sweetness upfront, with a tangy zest that sticks in your nose. Really hoping thos translates to the smoke too.

27 Likes

Zkittlez and Lemon Tree put off some crazy smells and it can definitely translate to taste if finished correctly. Best of luck with them and hope you get the smoke you’re looking for!

7 Likes

Do you know, was Zkittles the pollen donor in that cross too?

1 Like

In Lemon Tree?

2 Likes

Yeh, sorry. In the Lemon Tree Cross.

I’m assuming Caleb lists the male last?

1 Like

Waiting a minute, I think I’ve miss read haha.

We’re you staying these two separately, or is that a Zkittles x lemon tree cross?

Sorry, I’ve just woke up :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :rofl:

1 Like

Haha Yeah, I was saying either of those in crosses or on their own.

1 Like

ime the male is usually first the way breeders list them. just anecdotal but strong correlation.