Humboldt CSI Plant Guide

@shade its really meant to be male second as the standard

Those that don’t create the confusion

: )

11 Likes

ive heard that but i just never really see it. i take your word though the previous was just an observation of mine.

1 Like

Yes it’s an unnecessary bad habit for some

A pet peeve : )

4 Likes

it does kinda make sense logically though… youre chucking the pollen onto the female so why not first?
or am i just annoying you now? :joy:
always default to old school when you know the deal, though.

2 Likes

Haha I never get annoyed by good people : )

But breeders that talk the talk then do that , I’m like ffs lol

3 Likes

It’s always definitely “female x male” or “female x reversed plant” for fems, when listing lineage :wink::+1:

6 Likes

Ladies first :grin:

11 Likes

The female (or seed-bearing plant in the case of feminised crosses) is always listed first, with the male last.

3 Likes

NL5k morning bud shots:

Sterling Skunk, the whole thing has turned black once we dipped into the low 40s. The other one is turning black too no shots of that tho:

This one is stinkier

Yes, septoria has been a problem!

28 Likes

That’s not CSI , where is the CSI pack?

7 Likes

In the plant guide even :man_facepalming:

6 Likes

To get us back on track, here are some shots of my last t1000 grow. Been curing for two months now. Floral, grape, and gas terps with a moderately potent nighttime stone. Very soothing, full body high and cloudy stoney mind. Currently growing Purple Urkle and so far the t1000 seems like a real improvement in growth and bud structure adding TK to the mix

Flash

No Flash

31 Likes

And here is what she looked like at finish

24 Likes

Looks great! you’re making me impatient to see what comes out of the old family purple f2s. Pretty slow in veg so far.

18 Likes

Wrong thread bro

4 Likes

That is an impressive haul for sure.
There’s a specific thread for CSI general chatter and discussion.
This thread is specifically for grow documentation of CSI plants.

:v:

8 Likes

Anyone flower out his hp13 work yet?

4 Likes

I agree that t1000 is pretty weak sauce I binned my clone from Archive instead of a reveg

4 Likes

I think it depends on what your after. While I didn’t find it to be what I consider strong weed, the quality of the high has me keeping it around. It has a warmth and euphoric aspect to the indica stone that I look for. Can just smoke more of it if I want that extra potency

10 Likes

Hello all,

recently picked up mendo purple urkle 3.5. and founding fathers air force 1 x obama kush

does anybody know the lineage on CSI’s Pretty nasty? its available in a few places and i really would like to know.

Thanks

3 Likes