I’m a dad - life changer

Congrats!! I’m almost 9 months ahead of you and it really does change you. I love my kid! And still hate everyone else’s too, that hasn’t changed

6 Likes

Frikkin Awesome! Congratulations!

5 Likes

Congrats, it truly is an amazing feeling.

3 Likes

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Congratulations @Soiltech its an amazing thing having a kid. Wish you and your family health and happiness. :heart::v:t2:

5 Likes

Congrats brotha!!! :heartbeat:

This is definitely a life changer…buckle up bro! :slight_smile:

Alaskagrown

5 Likes

@Soiltech heyy! That’s amazing! So happy for you both! Congrats on a healthy baby boy! :champagne::raised_hands::champagne:

Love & Light ☆ DJSF

2 Likes

:baby: Congratulations! :balloon: :balloon: :baby:

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

Damn! Thank you all. Really didn’t know what I was expecting with this: but blew it out of the water! I’m not one to get emotional, but this was just the ticket, def felt my heart strings with all the love shared here.

Thanks so much, let’s just remember together how precious life can be.

Grow on! Again thank you all.

5 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::champagne: @Soiltech!!
Your whole world just changed, for the better. There is nothing like being a Dad!

Good vibes to you and your family!

2 Likes

Congrats dude. Nothing better than being a Dad.

1 Like

Congrats, man! Being a dad is such a beautiful thing.

Advice I wish I was given:

Be patient with your kid! It’s gonna take time for him to learn things and it’s gonna be a learning process for you as well. Please try not to get frustrated with him.

If he cries for no reason often around age 2.5 - 3, it’s more than likely he’s crying because he doesn’t know how to express his emotions yet.

4 Likes

Yeah me too!

8 Likes

For me, it was the best life sentence I could have hoped for!
I never wanted kids. Kids taught me more about life than I’ll ever taught to them.
I’m now a great grand father. Their lesson, unconditional love.
Congratulations!! Now strap and enjoy the ride, the good and the bad.

4 Likes

Congrats man! Be careful, kids will have you doing things you never envisioned. The kids convinced me to get on a snowboard for the first time at 46. Strap in buddy, its quite a ride!

5 Likes

Happy for you, congrats!

I became an uncle for the first time about 4 months ago :call_me_hand: congrats & so glad I just have 2 dogs :joy:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Any time a Life is brought into this world is a Blessed and Joyous time, Congrats :beers:

1 Like

Congratulations
Lot of fun in your garden, those sprouts grow fast
Enjoy every second

1 Like

Congratulations :confetti_ball: :clap: :bouquet: :partying_face: :confetti_ball:

1 Like