I need help from OG..anyone

Doug!!! ok the next time I win seeds from your giveaway I’m gonna pick someone to get my pack!! that’s a promise!!

8 Likes

No need bud, keep your wins. Happy to help, it’s the Christmas season after all. Hope you feel better soon brother.

17 Likes

I Just am amazed of this community,truly heartwarming people over here.Glad to be part of.I have no job and live in my grandma’s dead Little house.I would gladly help you out brother and I really feel sorry about that.
More people like OGers in this world could make the difference really…

6 Likes

I am still positive, 48 hours after my first test.

my wife has been through a lot, me too. it’s hard standing on my feet some days, and it’s just…damn I wanna cry man, I am now.

people like you guys are what the world needs, just sayin

15 Likes

OK, transfer sent. One other thing I can try for you.

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @Pawsfodocaws @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @6u3m @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @TricycleOfDoom @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh @SubzeroIceKold @Franklin @MyrtleGrounds @imgrowingart @scotchlock @mainerJ @Obski @Til_Valhalla @DEFSeeds @Wizdom @Hippyhop @ThirdStone @AmnioticBaptism @Movement13 @IKEA22 @Movement13 @sunra108 @zezozose @Whatnow @Originalweedman @Trae1170 @XgrimmX
tenor (3) .

27 Likes

the support here is too wild. I literally have goosebumps on my arms right now

11 Likes

between trying to breath every day and making sure my wife has somewhere to sleep, life is rough.

y’all have no idea how much more determined you guys have just made me, in life in general.

thank you again

12 Likes

Not sure if youve done it yet bud, but it might be worth putting something up on Etsy as well.

7 Likes

We all need help sometimes. I’ll donate $50 to the pot. Happy Holidays

12 Likes

I got Covid back in March and couldn’t even go back to work until about August because of my long Covid symptoms! I get paid Friday and I can shoot you $10 sorry it isn’t much but it’s what I can spare!

13 Likes

Are you living in Canada? @harveest

5 Likes

hey, anything helps!! I’ll be here and for ANYONE that donates you can ask me for a piece of artwork anytime. I’ll do my best for ya.

7 Likes

I live in america

6 Likes

I will throw in 50. Send Pay pal in dm @harveest. Plus @THCeed 20. For 70 total

16 Likes

Got a PayPal or Venmo? Will send something, NOTHING needed in return. All I ask is for you to take a deep breath, relax, think “everything will be alright”, and BE POSITIVE!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

21 Likes

Got to love OG, you all rock.

18 Likes

Okay, so this is a real bad time of year for me as I just started my 4-month layoff. But I would hope somebody here would do the same for me, if ever needed. I don’t have a PayPal account but if somebody that does, in Canada, I am willing to donate $20 to the cause. I can mail it to you, if you can pay PayPal it to him. Thanks

15 Likes

This touches my heart :heart: I’m not able to help unfortunately but thank goodness for the many saints of OG. U guys make me so happy. And further proves that this community is a collection of the best folks on the planet and I’m so proud to b part of it 🥲

14 Likes

I will put it in with mine , sir. You and I will talk. You wanted some green pants anyway.

12 Likes

With PayPal fee and conversion rate it comes to $31.31 @THCeed. Do ypu want me to proceed?

9 Likes