I need help from OG..anyone

Thank you kind sir, I am now Green With Envy.

5 Likes

Oh, looks like you are sorted, cancel it is. :v:

6 Likes

I can give you some graphic work brother.

We can discuss details but im thinking an ongoing thing, I need the ads lol

9 Likes

Thanks for stepping up.

6 Likes

Just requested to follow on IG I’m whateverthepursuitbrings

5 Likes

So happy to see everyone pitching in! @DougDawson you the man brother! What a way to be a true OG and be a role model for the rest! This brother @harveest just helped me out while I’m helping him out. My “guaranteed” next day delivery wasn’t there yesterday on his or the other sunset Sherbet giveaway and he’s like can’t you get a refund im like huh I never thought about that. Go to the website setup an account and find the form fill it out and BOOM instantly approved for a refund on both my next day packages! Told him ya know I gotta get 2 pictures done now super grateful for this brother!

12 Likes

You’ve got a very cute art style!

DM me your PayPal username and i’ll send you $70 to draw a simple version of this photo below of our dog Cody w a towel on his head, kind of like a Jedi. And he has a short mohawk.

No rush on delivery! Digital art or on paper is up to you.

Pic for mohawk reference:

23 Likes

I was on the phone with my twins fiance and wow the attention this post has got!! I have a couple projects lined up and I have plenty of days to work with every one of you that needs something done. lemme sort through and reply to people real quick holy crap

5 Likes

I’m glad you got the help you needed brother! It’s awesome to see the community come together like this! @harveest you should be seeing a package within the next few hours tops. Out for delivery now

6 Likes

you run a website with ads or somethin? I could make little images like that

4 Likes

holy shit, ok gonna clean out a milk jug for it now!!

2 Likes

She should be looking a tad droopy I got pics of the other one earlier she was droopy but starting to perk up after she got transplanted and watered. Should bounce back in a few hours after proper watering and lighting

3 Likes

ur dog is too cute

2 Likes

Thank you, he’s an angel! Even when he nibbled a few leaves off of some plants, i couldn’t be mad at him.

3 Likes

so right now everyone, in total we have 530! literally need less then 100$ pretty much. we did get something to eat just now as we have been going without for quite a bit because of my covid situation. I cannot express how grateful I am everyone. I’m in debt to OG, always.

11 Likes

Yep, I can use some additional graphics for ad’s, but I also have another project Im working on that requires a graphic designer.

7 Likes

let me know what must be done yung padawan :pray::metal:

3 Likes

I haven’t forgotten about this @Justblazin

3 Likes

Covid is a bitch man… I had it a few weeks ago and again several months ago… keep your chin up… it shall pass and here you are in good hands… like really… in good hands… unlike allstate… we will truly take care of you… I’m proud of this community and will continue to be … nothing anywhere has a sense of true family and brotherhood like here… I love all of you… you’re all the damn best ever! Your family is in my prayers @harveest

10 Likes

Hey @DougDawson , the wife and I were just chatting and we can spare $20 Canadian. I know it’s not much, but anything can help.
Have you sent this yet?
Or can I etransfer you 20 before you send?
If not maybe some other Canadian that is donating can throw an extra 20 on and I can etransfer them?
LMK
Speedy recovery @harveest and Merry Christmas to you and your fam

10 Likes