I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

Was , saw some swings in humidity I couldn’t understand . Well today I know what it was . The dehumidifier I had up there went wonky .
Wasn’t coming on properly , not turning off correctly either . Saw10 percent humidity swings I had to manually adjust .

Replaced that unit with the one downstairs that I know works right at 6 am this morning .
Humidity been 59 to 61 percent SINCE ! Fuck me , love n learn I always say .

WC and Mac have 3 more days then room is turned off .

Yes room worked really well other than the failing unit . Buds reek, are hard , styrofoam feel , stable in the Grove Bag all day today

Harvest was successful :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Thanks man .

Did 8 ounces of Blissful yesterday . Have 20 more to do …….argh , but Weddying Cake and Mac done Monday , don’t want to burn myself out on the Wizard and not want to to WC and Mac . I put BW in big totes set at 60 percent humidity .

Having a ufc party tomorrow night , see if I can enlist some trimmers , lol

But we ALL KNOW how that goes. Spend more time showing them, then they do shity job on 2 branch’s while you’ve done 15 :see_no_evil:

8 Likes

BAAAHAHAAGAHHAHAAGA!!! YAASS!!!

4 Likes

Been there done it

Too many times

Lol

3 Likes

I got one buddy that helps trim my outdoor. We knock out wet trim of 2 clones in 5-6 hours fuckin around eating-smokin-vapin. So we knock out my 6 clones in like a total 15-18 hours over 3 sittings. I hope he never gets sick or dies. :rofl:

2 Likes

The Mac and WC will be easy trims , the BW much harder and more effort .

Dry went really well on the BW. Bagged up 2 quarter pound Grove bags . One set at 58 percent other at 60 . That was before 10 am today . Just checked them , 58 and 60
Cure is on , bags work a charm when proper percentage bud is placed in them

4 Likes

You need one of these.
https://risentek.com/

I have the manual one and it’s the shit. For me at least.

3 Likes

Not a chance

No way it looks like this coming out of those

Thinking it would beat the shit out of the Tri’s

8 Likes

Trimmed a touch of WC and Mac just to see .

See above pics .

Very happy with them

1 Like

That looks pretty fuckin good. :100: I need to grow a pair and manicure my shit.

2 Likes

I cannot smoke buds that aren’t “tight” . I will trim those that aren’t before I roll with it
RPITA to trim that tight but that’s how I like it .

Trimmer do that @ColeLennon ???

2 Likes

Not the ipower bowl trimmer I have. @ShiskaberrySavior has one that probably comes close to that. :heavy_dollar_sign: :heavy_dollar_sign: :heavy_dollar_sign:

1 Like

Hey @ShiskaberrySavior

Show me what your trimmer does to buds please .

1 Like

That’s a pic of my last run of MAC1 before I lost it. That’s the way they came out of the Riesentek but I also tweaked and played with the blade adjustments to get that result.
I always hear the beaten trichrome argument but I can’t tell the difference. Just something to consider. I pick off big fans first but otherwise I just dump the buds in and don’t crank the handle real fast.

8 Likes

16 Likes

I cheat a bit and angle the trimmer so they don’t tumble as long keeping some sugar leaf still on them.
Also blade adjustment changes there appearance also.

5 Likes

UPDATE

New Octo transplants never suffered, about to take the fuck off. Tommorrow they will get foirst LST treatment.
We are on! :sunglasses:

Tent 2 & Tent 3 DAY 21 TODAY. Got their 1st transitional feed this morning, ALL looking great!

Mac 1

WC

Lost Cake

Cereal Milk (killing it)

Grape Pie…had to wrench 4 necks on her , sorry bout shit pic

Sucking the Rez’s dry in 3 days, they are about to MOVE

Just got notice from usps my mold will be here by Noon :sunglasses: PERFECT, just in time for the fights tonight.

Invited 12 folks over to watch fights n test buds. IF enough show up( i know how that goes, will be lucky if 3 come, lol ) ill do a “blind” Cup with my buds. Will be cool and fun, see others take on them.

Problem will be this: ALL of them are “casual” smokers. The Wizard, The Mac, and the WC WILL FLATTEN them on only a few hits, lol! I can see it now… :woozy_face:

14 Likes

Grove’s working perfectly

9 Likes

You need a few chronic smokers to suck back some bud . So you haven’t got fed up with the grape pie and turfed them yet not sure if they’ll measure up to your standards ?

7 Likes

She is largest and strongest in Tent 3. Had to break 4 necks to keep her under the lights

Ill go take a pic woth my phone

5 Likes