In the basement with Loggershands

FFJ was at 7 days today so it was time to open it up, strain it and see what we got.

When I first opened it up I was a bit worried. I can see mould and it’s smells like mould and fermenting fruit.

I strained it off and the liquid is a bit thick like a syrup. The juice itself smells amazing. Like sweet candy fruit smoothie. I tried some and it tastes exactly like it smells. It is so good! The plants are going to love this!

10 Likes

The Bearly cheese has come back strong after her rough treatment. A little shorter and wider.

9 Likes

And just cos it’s pretty, a few more shots of the ICC x Dosido fading

14 Likes

She IS pretty!

3 Likes

Looks great man! Beautiful plants!

1 Like

Thanks mate! :grinning::+1::beers:

1 Like

Looking great there man! You grow the same style as me. Check me out on IG if you have one. I’m under the handle flavor_savours_

2 Likes

Thanks man! I just switched to this style last grow and it’s great!

2 Likes

What kind of tea recipes are your favorite ? My favorite SST tea is sprouted barley seeds, once sprouted blend in blender into a pulp with a aloe frawn or you can buy powder, then add that to water, you can also add some coconut water, which is basically seed enzymes, let that soak two hours to get all the goodies out in the water, then add bioAG fulvic acid which makes the nutrients more available, and lastly add agisil 16h to bring your PH up between 6-7. Silica is an often overlooked crucial nutrient. Try this and your plants will be praying :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2: They love it.

1 Like

I’ve never actually made a tea. this should probably be on my to do list. I guess it’s time to get an air stone!

1 Like

With the barley tea recipe I posted you don’t even need an air stone. But that’s another fun avenue to go down. If you have any brewing or feed stores you can get the barley for cheap in 50 lb sacks. Then I’m not sure where you live but maybe you can grow your own aloe, the silica is cheap considering how long it lasts, and the BioAG fulvic acid isn’t too bad. It would last for years if having a small grow in a tent. I water the whole yard with it. But if I only had on ingredient it would be the sprouted barley. Worms absolutely love the ground up leftovers too. It’ll help them proliferate if you have them in your beds/pots.

1 Like

I have a brew store down the road from me, it where is get rice hulls. I also have the BioAg Fulvic and a small aloe plant. I put together the ingredients for the tea pretty quick.

1 Like

What’s this exactly? Is the silica called agisil? Edit- I think I found it. Is it agisil industries?

1 Like

Lol yes it’s called Agisil16 silica

1 Like

Just want to tell you about 'Microbial: This product Really works !! have use it with exceptional results (plant have doubled in size when using this product) have used King Crab, Azros, and Rootwise with Microbial - this is going to be my “regular” go to recipe !! work every penny

1 Like

Do you mean the Microbial Mass? If so, yes! It is awesome. Im probably not going to order it again as I’m trying to make my own IMO going forward but it’s still a good product, especially if you using super soil, helps the plants uptake nutrients really well.

@Ottafish I went to find barley seed this morning and the brew shop only had roasted barley? I’m assuming this wont work because if they are roasted they probably wont sprout? they also had a lot of unroasted malt? is that good for anything?

1 Like

Also tried the local garden centre but they had no sprouting seed. They did have these babies though! Sub irrigation planters! 11 gallons each! I’m pumped to try these babies out!

10 Likes

Nice dude, SIPs are so fun! If you haven’t yet check out @CrunchBerries SIP thread, CrunchBerries’Probiotic SIP Thread

2 Likes

This is deadly! Im going to have to read it again later on but what a great write up! Awesome job @CrunchBerries!

3 Likes