In the basement with Loggershands

So I was washing rice for dinner and I thought….LAB 2.0!

Turns out I have golden sugar and not brown, do you think that will still work? Also was white rice? What do ya think?

3 Likes

Should be alright. I like to use organic cane sugar. Sometimes if it’s not labeled “cane” it’s just white sugar with molasses added back.

White sugar will be malnutrition for the microbes just like it is for us.

White rice is A-OK

1 Like

Ice cream cake x Dosido starting to stack up a bit. I cannot remember when I started flower but it’s probably week 7 give or take. Really dense nugs, stem rub smells like gas and something a bit funky, not as frosty as I would like but still pretty.

12 Likes

The new batch of L.A.B is going well. I was told brown sugar was a better stabilizer so I’m making two lots and gonna stabilize one with molasses and one with brown sugar just to see the difference. I’m off work right now so I have time to dabble in these things.

This is last night vs this morning - I can see my small friends doing their work!

6 Likes

looking pretty! :heart_eyes: :100:

1 Like

Next up for today is making some FFJ! It will be my first go so I’m really going for anything specific but just wanted to test the waters and see how it works . Got some old banana, pear, apricot, water melon and strawberries just cos I thought that would make a great drink for me so why not my plants! Hit that with some brown sugar and see what we get.

4 Likes

Thanks @DannyTerpintine that mean a lot coming from you!

I’ve popped 6 of the Suga Suga but only one made it. I’ve really high hope for that one though! She will be spectacular!

7 Likes

She’s a beaut! Nice work

2 Likes

Right on! I’ll be watching! Good luck female! :pray: :pray:

1 Like

Thanks mate! She smells gross too, I’m not great with describing the terps but this is one where you smell it and think “that is gross……I’m gonna smell it again….yep definitely gross….maybe one more sniff” I just keep smelling my hands like a creeper at the bus stop :joy::joy::joy:

Here’s she is last night

12 Likes

Ya, it’s funny how some smells that are terrible for anything else are great for cannabis.

3 Likes

Yup, if this smell was on my food, I’d throw it out. If it was on myself, I’d go the doctor, but on my cannabis! It’s prefect! :grinning:

3 Likes

I grew a Warp cross two years ago I really liked. I’m like you, not good at calling smells. I took a bud into the local hydro store guy and asked him what he thought…smells like shit…not sure if I like it or hate it!

2 Likes

First go at FFJ! Wish me luck! :pray::grin::+1:

8 Likes

Good luck !!! :grin:

1 Like

The LAB after it’s strained and then added equal parts brown sugar. It has a slight yeast smell too it that I think is ok, I’ll watch it over the next few days and see what it does.

!

Here is the FFJ after a couple of days.

6 Likes

The ICC x Dosido is fading nicely. She is a nice Plant that has dense buds with awesome leaf to calyx ratio :heart_eyes::raised_hands::fire:

11 Likes

Bearly cheese, cookie, strawberry cheese

Grape truffle, Suga Suga and roasted garlic margy x chocolate hashberry

14 Likes

Being very rough on the Berry cheese auto to try and get her under control so she can stay in the 2x4. She is a beast, hopefully starts flowering soon :grinning:

7 Likes

ICC x Dosido is fading fast but still no amber triches yet, lots of pretty colours though. Buds are filling out real nice, kinda wish I had taken a cut now.

!

10 Likes