In the basement with Loggershands

Hello OG!

Come check out what’s going on in my basement! :fire::sunglasses::+1:

The setup: 2x4 and a 4x4 with an SF-2000 (started with old blurple for seedlings) and SF-4000 respectively.

Medium: Promix HP (40%), Worm castings (30%), rice hulls (30%)

Nutes: Gaia Green dry amendments, Microbial Mass, Chitosal, Mykos, L.A.B (with molasses)

The line up: I’ll be running some testers for a friend. He has crossed Pure Michigan (3rd Coast Genetics) :: Cannabis Strain Info) with Sangria (Aficionado Seed Collection) :: Cannabis Strain Info so should be an absolute banger. I’ll also be popping some autos crosses that were gifted from my man @BasementBeans.

Note: I started this grow a little while back so the first few weeks has already happened :grinning:

38 Likes

Week one: We begin with 10 PM x Sangria, 2 Banana Kush (fems), 2 Wedding cake (fems and also from @BasementBeans :smiley:)

Also started making my L.A.B.

We had 10/10 pop on the PM x Sangria but only 9 made it. Both Banana Kush popped and came up good. Unfortunately neither of the wedding cake popped so it’s just the two strains (11 plants) till I get the autos going.

30 Likes

Looking good I’ll follow along love the looks of a clean grow space and watching it fill with bud.

5 Likes

Yes come along! Your inputs are most welcome here! :fire::sunglasses::raised_hands:

3 Likes

Looking good bud. I’m going to have to dig in the stash and double check, how long ago did I send you that wedding cake? I don’t recall having wedding cake fems recently, might have mislabeled some regs.

2 Likes

Thanks mate! Those wedding cakes go way back to our first trade on Reddit.

1 Like

If I’m not mistaken I had some wedding cake that also didn’t make it . No idea who they were from though, got beer cups labeled wedding cake but don’t remember trimming any .

1 Like

Okay that’s back when I had fems at least haha. Maybe keep an eye on them when you flip just in case, but I think those are labelled properly :v:

1 Like

Unfortunately these girls never popped so I guess we will never know?

3 Likes

Boo. Not sure if I’ve got more of those. Definitely don’t have fems anymore.

1 Like

Bit of a bummer but it’s not gonna slow me down, got way to much other fire from you to pop anyways :fire::sunglasses::raised_hands:

Wait till you see what your autos are up too!

3 Likes

Always more where that came from, can’t wait to see what you wind up with from those autos.

2 Likes

I’ll pull up a chair and load the party bong. :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

1 Like

Week two: Time to crack some autos. These are all courtesy of @BasementBeans. We have Creme de la Chem, CDLC x Samsquanch OG, CDLC x (Double grape x 3BOG), CDLC x Sour Orange Diesel Kush, Canna Cheese, Canna Cheese x Strawberry nuggets.

Photos are also chugging along. This is my first time running in a new space and the VPD is way off. Basement is really cold and humid so it seems to have slowed their growth a little but all in all they are pretty happy.

16 Likes

Your always welcome in Loggers Basement @Gpaw!

3 Likes

I think you’re the only person to pop some of that canna-cheese stuff so far. I’m pretty sure you’ve got the S1 and (strawberry nuggets x CDLC) x canna-cheese

5 Likes

Ahhh, you had listed it strawberry cheese so I had made an assumption but that’s good to know. I accidentally traded all the Strawberry nuggets x CDLC you had sent me so this will be a good approximation of that cross.

3 Likes

:joy: just let me know if you need more of those. I don’t have a ton but they’re due for a repro soon

3 Likes

Week three: Finished making the L.A.B.! Shout out to all the folks who contribute to the KNF thread for the advice and inspiration. I’ve thrown a few different microbial and bacterial products (got some samples) in this grow so it’s hard to tell how effective it’s been but the girls seem really happy despite me not really knowing how to water soil (first grow away from coco) and that the VPD is messed up so it doing something.

All the autos popped so ended up with 7 autos and 11 photos all running in the 2x4. Sounded like a good time to up the lighting so now we have the SF-2000 running.

20 Likes

Thanks mate! You’re always too good to me! :raised_hands: