In the shower with river

@Bullskinner …thanks for the gift …yer a peach of a guy !

14 Likes

high yall …have not been around for a few days due to busy life stuff …things are going well …the little pots are the starbangers and the big ones are the blue tooth

after cutting the blue kush a few weeks ago i repotted her and put her in veg …she is starting to show some good regrowth

21 Likes

How about a pic of the one that will be ready on the 4th. Please.

1 Like

Looking good @riverlady. I have a pack of those sour bluetooth im gonna pop here soon. Have a couple of bog sour strawberry in cups at the moment.

2 Likes

no problema dude !!!

1 Like

so cool …have some sour boggle that i want to run next , my mission is to grow out all of bogs strains …

4 Likes

Im having a little bit of trouble with germ on my sour strawberry seeds. Only 2 out of 4 attempted have germinated. Have not gave up on the 2 that have not popped yet. Strange to me because the ones that have not popped were nice big healthy looking seeds. Some things just require patience i guess.

3 Likes

How is the pregnant one doing?

1 Like

there are more but this picture turned out best :slight_smile:

15 Likes

17 Likes

Lookin frosty as f*@[

2 Likes

this weekend i up potted all the babies …wanting to calm down the MG soil i mixed it half and half with the coco …the 3 in the solo cups are clones that i also set out this weekend …they are in pure coco with no nutes in it …and until they settle in i think i will leave them be for a few days …i have some fox farm nutes i can give them…the ones in the small rounds are the starbangers seed babies…thanks @OleReynard …the one in the black cloth bag is a revegging blue kush mama …the other pic is of the blu tooth seed babies …am so so happy to be growing well again and i thank OG for that

sorry for the poor quality but was trying to hold the light out of the way and take a picture …

17 Likes

You’re plants are looking picture perfect. Best vibes. Spring is close.

1 Like

@BogSeeds could you tell us more about the blu tooth strain? like what kind of genetics it has ?

2 Likes

Bogs sour blutooth is blue cindy x sour bubble. I got a free 5 pack with my last order. Looking forward to poppin them here soon.

2 Likes

thanks i i probably knew that at some point …planted mine(5 free seeds) a few weeks back … do you know what %indica and sativa the cindy and bubble are? asking for a friend :smiley:

2 Likes

Sometimes the largest and best seeds have a thicker hull and some folks sand the edges or crack them carefully. I make sure they get well soaked the first 24 hrs and if they don’t pop in three days I gently crack them if they aren’t.

As far as SourBluTooth lineage we had already made a Blue Cindy that was a female BMR pollinated by Sweet Cindy the following year outside. It was done naturally with a volunteer BMR that showed up. I believe in a concept of Redfield called Synchronicity and that there are no coincidences so these seeds were tested and found to be huge yielders that could use some potentiating.

Sour Bubble is the male the tightens and potentiates everything so I crossed the BlueCindy to a branch SB male hoping for a large yielding indica that would be tight and potent. That’s what I got because you often make happen that which you expect! So expect the best! Bog :sunglasses:image

19 Likes

what’s a BMR …bogs mad revival?

4 Likes

BMR is short for BlueMoonRocks which is my large yielding blueberry type made from my Bogbubble Bubblegum x BlueMoon clone. :blush:

Just email me at bogland72@gmail.com for a list of available strains.image

19 Likes

Really looking good @riverlady. Very nice looking babies.

2 Likes