In the shower with river

i am trying to keep it simple by not having to many bags of stuff hanging around …thats why i started with the MG but i think it is to high in nitrogen and i would prefer organic …MG makes an organic slow release fert you can add to the coco …

2 Likes

Organic is always good. I’m using general hydroponics maxi grow and maxi bloom here. Organic will be for outside at least till I figure out a more feasible arrangement for my grow space. I’ve either gotta keep things small or expand already lol.

3 Likes

have been adding some fire fox bloom ferts to the ladies …not sure if it is helping but seems like i am growing to much veg

2 Likes

I can relate to the too much veg. My Mk-ultra is a branch throwing beast. My goal is to keep one of her clones as a mom for a while. As @Burnso can attest to she just loves to grow. I honestly could of most likely been able to fill a 10 foot by 10 foot space with just her clones I kept or gave away put in the compost bucket or flat out killed before I figured out how to do it.

2 Likes

well i have 10 seed babies and 3 clones rooting so guess the only thing to do is try a few different things until i get what i want …

2 Likes

Here here, I second that. The same here.

2 Likes

I been following this thread and was just wondering. Is there a reason you scaled down from 5 gallon pots to 1.5?.. are there any benefits to growing in a smaller pot other then space?.. I would think that with all the time and effort put into growing one would want to maximize their plants potential as much as possible? Just my humble opinion

2 Likes

i do not know about @OleReynard but for me it is the amount of soil they use and the weight …

1 Like

So I can run more 1 1/2gal takes up less space and dirt than a 5gal
Smorgasbord

That and I have enough beans for 5 generations and their full life.

3 Likes

I’m still a noob so this helps a lot… thank you two for responding… I’m currently putting together my first indoor grow and am planning on using 25 gallon pots in organic soil medium… I’ve got a gorilla grow tent that has a height of 7’11” to work with in case I need the height.

2 Likes

i did organics in large pots when i had a greenhouse and the biggest i ever used was about 8 gallons …that was plenty to get some really nice sized plants that had all summer to grow …if i was you i would down size the size …you do not need that much this is not something that needs to be in there for years …its only a few months thing

2 Likes

@Mr.Sparkle took these just to show you how much curl i am getting on the leaves of the two girls i did not add and new soil to but am

giving them a bit of fox farm bloom ferts …about 1/4 as much as recommended since they already have some in the soil …the first will finish mid march and the second one will finish 2 weeks later …

9 Likes

I like the growbags have used them before myself.
I ended up sharpening a pipe and put more holes in them.

1 Like

what do you mean and why ? my grow bags came today they are 3 gal …there are no holes in them

2 Likes

Are these plastic or cloth?
Mine were like small garbage bags and I felt they didn’t have enough drainage or air.
Cloth wouldn’t be a situation

2 Likes

oh mine are cloth …dam need to add more to the post :angry:

yeah looks minor now, but always hard to see under burple lights

1 Like

this is what she look liked a few days ago

14 Likes

Hi @riverlady nice work just getting caught up on this thread
GREAT LOOKING PLANTS

5 Likes

glad to have you stop by !!

2 Likes