Indoor grow show

We have a warehouse with 2 rooms of 14 lights and 1 of 12 then I have another 12 light in my garage and we are closing on 2 new spots which will both have shops with 2 12 or 2 14 lights so that’ll be like 40 to 50 new lights in the next month. And in 2 mo this I am getting into another 39 light spot and that’s not even counting my 3 sun grown spots lol alot of money to set and run all this shit and alot of work but I got workers and if I can keep getting 3 plus per light the money will be well spent

4 Likes

The warehouse has been finicky as I bought it turn key so it had pre existing issues like mites and shitty environment but it is finally where we want it and we are running all good genetics so things are really starting to go properly and just in time cus I cant deal with bad indoor runs while I am working the farms

6 Likes

I did make a opp bx and I haven’t grown any of em out yet but I am excited about all of em zookies is an awesome strain super frosty and yields good and finishes quick so to find one that has an orange twist tonite will be awesome. The gelato 41 has made so many of my favorite strains that I wanna try anything with 41 in it. The ice cream cake is super frosty and has a crazy unique smell so adding the sativa orange funk and to find a nice mix of pare ts will be awesome for sure

3 Likes

Man you’re slaying it. Do you ever get mould or mildew issues in a greenhouse like this? It’s pretty packed in there, do you have circulation fans or something?

Also it looks like you’re rocking all 1000w hps indoors? Are they double ended, and what kind of bulbs do you use?

Really nice show, very impressive!

3 Likes

Never get mold in the hoops, we get pm at the flowers towards fall. Never really had a problem with mold out here cali is dry as fuck most the year. they are all gravita de lights with the bulbs that come with em I think it is Philips

3 Likes

All I can say is WOW!!! What a life! I don’t see how you could get bored gardening for a lifestyle it’s all I want to do when I get home from work is go play in the garden. You got some beautiful views up in them hills where you are at also! Prolly some good huntin and fishin up that way too😀

3 Likes

Thats sweet. It’s very humid in the summers where I am, it’s definitely not Cali lol. Those double ended bulbs are much more intense than traditional hps

Jus some updates from the room we are gonna cut in like 10 days

20 Likes

Very nice those look really dense.

1 Like

Beautifull work @Silversurfer :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah man fucking rocks happy with my first go around with the 41 and the ice cream cake. They are definitely gonna be in rotation now.

3 Likes

And these are just top shots u should see the frost on some of the lowers. It is jus a pain trying to find nice pics in the dark with the greenlight and it’s impossible to get a good pic when the lights are on

4 Likes

I live there too! It may be a different town, but it’s in the middle of nowhere in California!

The Blue Dream you have looks like the original Santa Cruz Haze leaner of BD. That’s the good one!
The Blue Dream, now, isn’t what it used to be!

3 Likes

If I only lived closer to you!
I could use a different job… and I’m pretty good w/plants and have a little grow knowledge, as well as a few tricks up my sleeve for getting this n that accomplished!
I’m good at trimming too.

1 Like

How many plants are in that 12 light room. Looks like a crazy amount of work. :v:

2 Likes

I’m east of Stockton in the hills ATM but it’s starting to look like I’ll be relocating to Mendocino in the near future. I assure you it’s the original blue dream,me and my buddies were growing this a couple years before it hit he main market. It was mostly grown in Humboldt and covelo originally but the same people have close ties in santa Cruz.

4 Likes

Around 200 plants in the 12 lighter. It’s not that crazy, shit is automated so I just fill and feed the tank after the lower branches are cleaned up

5 Likes

I live in Ridgecrest… we became famous last summer for our 4th of July earthquakes… a 6.7 and a 7.1.

Keeping it lively in the desert!

4 Likes

I bet you have much more fun with your outdoor plants! lol Although production growing is probably never as fun as hobby grows as one of them actually feels like work right?

3 Likes

I fill my day planning and running indoor during winter and spring summer and fall is full days of outdoor and indoor growing all day every year I barely get much vacation time but I love it and it isn’t like work really cus it’s always me and I can do whatever I wanna do but I just like to stay busy honestly that’s why I am always expanding

4 Likes