Indoor grow show

Well if ur in cali let me know I got shit to trade buddy

1 Like

Something truly magical about the high. As far as flavor and taste I find it underwhelming. sigh
Alas… still my go to for anxiety. Haven’t met it’s match yet.

Edit; for shits and giggles I just opened a jar of it that I’ve had sitting for 6 months. Sticky af and reeks of berry, but it ends there. Not a lot of flavor. Rolling a couple doobies now. lol Def not from an og cut though. These were autos I grew last summer

4 Likes

I actually am in California, in the middle of no where but still in California lol

5 Likes

Actually, this joints not half bad. Got a nice berry citrus to it with the cure. Took 6 effen months though

4 Likes

I had some vacuum sealed for a year and it’s one of the few strains I can say got better with time. Still has that dusty haze taste but much more berry comes threw now then before.

2 Likes

Man! I could not put a name to that taste! Dusty haze! Thank you! Yes. a slight bottom note. It’s smoking smooth as silk though right now. I’d say it’s done. :laughing:

3 Likes

3 rooms 2 are like 10 days Into flower the other is under a week

15 Likes

Looks like one hell of a power bill , are those home built trays lined with plastic, if so that’s awesome I got a friend from los Angeles that used to build crazy complex drain tables that way and haven’t seen it much sense. I would love more then anything to have a room that size running off solar.

2 Likes

That sounds legit to me. :nerd:

I swear that Blue Dream was great circa 2005 but by 2015 anything I saw was pretty sad & all indica.

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Yep in 2005 you would have been smoking the original clone that is more sativa leaning then indica. I have the original sativa leaning pheno that gets huge but still grows nice tight nugs. I’d say around 2006 -2007 blue dream blew up in California as a commercial strain and knock offs and s1 mother’s started to pop up. Its a high yeilding easy to grow strain that is really tuff and reliable. It’s better then what you get from most commercial strains but not as potent as say a good kush. It has a really nice high that is a even mix between head and body. I just don’t care for the taste. for a long period of time everybody I knew grew only blue dream and i got burned out on it.

4 Likes

Check out Snows Blue Dreams if your looking for some Satty dreams

3 Likes

The tables were constructed to fit the room perfectly. It is corrugated metal so the water runs down in little streams into the waste bucket

6 Likes

what are you running nutrients or feed wise, and looks like perlite peat soilless mix or something, im sure you commented above what you had going, i just need to read back abit.

Also the Gelato looks nice never have actually tried any but i only smoke what i grow, that and around here it’s different strains people focus on if i was buying anyways.

Looking good, i like the hoop greenhouse pics :wink:

4 Likes

If u wanna try gelato send me a pm and I’ll send u some gelato 41 x orange push pop seeds jus need a grow report or plant and bud pics when finished. We run mills base with the start r and the pk from mills and we add humid and public acid and we use vitalize in the warehouse but I didnt run it on the 12 lighter. We sometimes run hydroplex I stead if the pk. We are in tupur which is a soiless blend medium feel free to ask anything

5 Likes

When i do some photoperiod runs again I’ll take you up on that offer in the future if still available just cause i like seeing what people are working on and you get to try out new things and flavors you may not normally be exposed to :wink:

3 Likes

one of the 12 light rooms in my warehouse.

14 Likes

My god that looks like a lot of work! So you ever sleep?

4 Likes

Shit norcal is so fucking boring all I do is tend the grows and get high and watch the sixers and flyers games lol so yeah I sleep good and am bored as fuck alot. And u should know i have a bunch of different spots some i door some outdoor and some dep spots that me and my friend pay for and run but i got workers too i have gotten pretty comfy paying people to do shit for me nowadays lol I am getting fat but will burn it off running the outdoor farms this year. Always lose some pounds and get some color while I farm

10 Likes

Hope that answers your question lol

2 Likes

Wait, so this picture is 1 of 12 rooms?! I thought you said before 12 lights in that one room. Holy F.

Which is your favorite girl from all the OPP crosses? I also read you had OPP Bx is that right?

1 Like