**Insane Genetics** by MadScientist

That’s pretty cool. We grew Ninja Fruit at work, it didn’t have a high THC but the terpene profile is impressive. Tested fresh (not dried) it had over 6% with 2.8% of Myrcene alone. It’s pretty susceptible to PM so go hard on the deleaf and high on the lollipop.

Anyway I think crossing that with something Lemon makes sense. We will be using it in our breeding program. We want to bring that THC up above 20% but maintain that beautiful terpene profile.

I wish I could be there with you to see the progress. Please keep us update on the progress.

Are you working with males or inducing the male flowering with hormones?

Cheers,

Df

Edit: I should have looked at the date. Sorry I replied to a post from 2 years ago. Darn phone.

4 Likes

Can we double up the number of seeds with a 200$ transfer and do you ship to Canada?

1 Like

I don’t have any friend because of COVID. Lol. I’ll wait and see thanks. Those crosses are awesome.

1 Like

Do not be afraid, and don’t let haters fill your ears with rumours, Paypal has your back in case i am a thief and steal your millions… LOL

Not but really, buy with confidence. Paypal gives you 6 months to make a claim and get a refund.

In CR, we have a saying “If you’re scared, buy a dog…”

I have been at overgrow since 1998, and now that’s up and running again, it’s been almost 4 yrs.

Cheers peeps!

Mad

11 Likes

Is it 4 or 5 packs? Your first offer was for 5, now it is 4.

3 Likes

So no shipping to Canada @MadScientist ?

1 Like

No Canada :canada:? Bummer

2 Likes

Doesn’t look like it. Argentina, Chile, Aruba, Haiti but not the legal rec and medical country of Canada. :sleepy: Oh well, maybe in time.

2 Likes

I am sure you could find a member here to say ship to the USA than to you :wink:

ask lots of good people here :slight_smile:

we love to help with your seed addiction

stop by here after a bit you will need it

no shame

Dequilo

5 Likes

Very cool, just dropped into the thread and said hi.

2 Likes

Mad has :fire: :ok_hand:

Lol and helped me with PP cause I hadn’t ever used it, he’s got alot of damn patience :sweat_smile: :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Much love :green_heart:, hope you get where you wana be @MadScientist

8 Likes

You gonna stink up the house!

Mad

Canada is not un the list, they charge $100 for DHL Express…

Maybe you guys could spilt it?

1 Like

We can always find a way so dont worry about it. Sometimes things can be cost prohibitive when shipping. Things have a tendency to work themselves out. Stuff sounds really interesting, keep up the good work :v:

3 Likes

Hey Doug is there a way to PM on here? I joined in Dec, but haven’t figured it all out yet.

2 Likes

Two options.

Option 1: Click on the person’s icon, then click message in the pop-up,

Alternatively, you go go to your ‘mailbox’ by double click on the mailbox icon on your icon in the upper right. For instance:

then click ‘New Message’. As such:

And in the message, you can enter the users. For instance:

The first option is the easiest, though.

5 Likes

Thanks brother. We got it sorted. Just bringing in a band of growers from another site to enjoy the wonder that is OG.

3 Likes

Thanks Loki. I got it now.

3 Likes

That was a week ago, maybe the sale ended? Or sold out of a set :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

it is 5 packs…

Banner was wrong.

4 Likes

All packages from last week and the weekend have been sent. Tracking numbers are coming.

Ninja Fruits in there too.

5 seeds packs with 7 feminized seeds each.

Only $100 It’s a steal!

6 Likes